- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on the effects of Information Quality on Customer Satisfaction to use in Chinese Social Commerce
중국 소셜커머스 정보품질에 대한 이용자 만족에 관한 연구
- Lee, Ji-Na (China Research Institute, Sungkyunkwan University)
- 이지나 (현대중국연구소, 성균관대학교)
- Received : 2015.07.24
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
Consumer satisfaction is decided by how to provide some information for consumer. Therefore the information qualities such as product and service are very important to retain consumers who have continuously purchasing state of mind. This research confirm the effectiveness of consumer satisfaction in means of information quality that social commerce provides. According to the result of analysis, all aspects of information quality(product information quality, service information quality and social information quality) except price information quality were found to be significantly related to the customer satisfaction. In conclusion, to understand China consumers who purchase through social commerce, this research study the method of how to improve the satisfaction of social commerce in means of information quality.
Chinese social commerce;Information quality;Social information quality;customer satisfaction;Chinese consumer
- A. Parasuraman, V. A. Zeithaml, L. Berry, SERVQUAL: A Multiple Item Scale for Measuring Consumer Perceptions of Service Quality, Journal of Retailing, Vol.64, No.1, pp.12-40, 1988.
- B. H. Jun, B. G. Kang, Effects of information quality on customer satisfaction and continuous intention to use in social commerce, Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information March, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 127-140, 2013.
- C. Fornell, D. F. Larcker, Evaluating tructural Equation Models with unobservable variables and measurement error, Journal of Marketing Research, VOL.18, 1981.
- C. Liu, K. P. Arnett, Exploring the factors associated with web site success in the context of electronic commerce, Information & Management, Vol.38, No.1, pp.23-33, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0378-7206(00)00049-5
- D. Gefen, D. Karahanna, W. Straub, Trust and TAM in online shopping: and integrated model, MIS Quarterly, Vol.27, No.1, pp.51-90, 2003. https://doi.org/10.2307/30036519
- D. M. Szymanski, R. T. Hise, E-satisfaction: An initial examination, Journal of Retailing, Vol.76, No.3, pp.309-322, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(00)00035-X
- K. H. Yim, J. H. Kwon, A Study on the Effect of Shopping Value of On-Line Shopping-Mall on Shopping-Mall Satisfaction - Mediating Effect of Price Sensitivity, Journal of Digital Convergence, VOL. 12, No. 11, pp. 49-55, 2014.
- K. T. Huang, Y. W. Lee, R. Y. Wang, Quality Information and Knowledge, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1999.
- I. C. Chang, J. N. Lee, A study on the chinese consumers' attitude and Intention toward Online Group-Buying, Korean Journal of Business Administration, Vol. 25, No. 8, pp. 3357-3373, 2012.
- J. A. O'Brien, Introduction to Information Systems, 6th-ed, Boston, MA: Irwin, 1991.
- J. N. Lee, The effect of consumption value of chinese social commerce on satisfaction and intention to use : moderating role of scarcity perception, Korean Journal of Business Administion, Vol. 29, No. 6, pp. 1645-1662, 2015.
- J. N. Lee, A study on the structural relationship of interaction, identification, and loyalty of online brand community in china, Journal of Digital Convergence, VOL. 10, No. 11, pp. 235-241, 2012.
- L. Li, K. O. Kim, H. H. Sun, A comparative study of on-line social commerce participation behavior of korean and chinese consumers, Korean Journal of Human Ecology, Vol. 22, No. 2, 283-300, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5934/kjhe.2013.22.2.283
- R. L. Oliver, Cognitive Model of the Antecedents and Consequences of Satisfaction Decisions, Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 17 No. 11, pp.460-469. 1980. https://doi.org/10.2307/3150499
- S. Negash, T. Ryan, M. I, Quality and effectiveness in Web -based customer support systems, Information & Management Vol. 40, pp.757-768. 2002.
- Y. H. Joh, The effect of the customer trust with cause the informations of the commodity and seller on the purchasing intention in internet open market, The e-business studies, Vol.8, No.4, pp.189-210, 2008.
- Y. K. Choi, M. S. Lee , S. H. Kim, The effect of service quality on customer satisfaction in social commerce market, Korean Journal of Business Administion, Vol. 35, No. 3, pp.7-15, 2012.
- Y. J. Zhou, M. H. Ryu, S. S. Lee, Complaining behavior and repurchase intention on social commerce for south korean and chinese consumers," Journal of Consumer Studies, Vol.23, No.2, pp.225-248, 2012.
- Y. M. Baek, Current status of E-commerce market in China and implication, Journal of Digital Convergence, VOL. 13, No. 11, pp. 111-124, 2015.
- W. J. Lee, The effects of multidimensional characteristics of chinese social commerce service on female consumer's intention to use, Journal of Commodity Science and Technology, Vol.30, No.4 pp. 159-170, 2012.
- Z. Chao, L. Wan, Online to offline convergent ecosystem: a case study of dianping.com, Journal of Digital Convergence, VOL. 13, No. 6, pp. 105-111, 2015.
- 易觀分析: 中國團購市場趨勢預測2014-2017, http://www.enfodesk.com/SMinisite/newinfo/articledetail-id-418710.html.