- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Convergence of IT and Online Security Trading : The Effects of MTS Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction & Customer Loyalty
IT와 온라인 증권거래의 융합 : MTS 서비스 품질이 고객만족도와 고객충성도에 미치는 영향
- Kim, Seong-Geun (College of Industry-University College Collaboration, Business Administration Major, Silla University) ;
- Seok, Kee-Joon (Dept. of Business Administration, TongMyong University)
- Received : 2015.07.19
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
The objectives of this study identify the factors that affect the quality of MTS services, to determine the effects of these service quality factors on customer's satisfaction and customer's loyalty. The results are as follows: First, The Four factors, i.e., tangibles, reliability, responsiveness, and assurance, represent statistically marginal significance in explaining the relationship between MTS service quality factors and customer's satisfaction. Second, The Five factors, i.e., rapidness, tangibles, responsiveness, empathy, and assurance represent statistically marginal significance in explaining the relationship between MTS service quality factors and customer's loyalty. Third, There are some differences in assurance/period of utilization, empathy/period of utilization in using MTS services according to social statistics. This article provides the paradigm of new convergence on IT and finance.
MTS;Service Quality;Customer Satisfaction;Customer Loyalty;Convergence of IT and Online Security Trading
- C. W. Kim and Y. S. Oh, Telecommunications Market Structure Analysis and Prediction through Conversion Model, Korea Information Society Development Institute, Research Report, 2000.
- D. K. Lee, An Impact of HTS Quality of Securities Companies on Customer Loyalty, Ph.D., dissertation, HoSeo University, 2010.
- D. S. Jang, Y. H. No and D. B. Kim, "The Service Quality of Home Trading System: Its Impact on Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty," Korea Security of Computer Information Vol. 17, No. 7, pp.175-184, 2012.
- H. M. Moon, K. R. Lee and S. J. Lee, The Effects of the Social Risk on the Resistance of Purchase in Mobile Shopping, The Society of Digital Policy & Management Vol. 12, No.12, pp.93-106, 2014.
- H. Cho, POSCO Newspaper, Oct., 2003.
- J. M. Han, B. H. Lee and K. S. Sohn, A Study on the Processing Plan of Life Insurance Company in Electronid Commerce Fields, Samsung Finance Research Institute, 1999.
- K. K. Shin, "Impact of Perceived Quality Level of HTS on Relationship Quality and Customer Loyalty," Korea International Accounting Review Vol.39, pp.211-234, 2011.
- K. S. Yun, A Study on the Effect of MTS(Mobile Trading System) Service Quality on Reuse Intention, Master's dissertation, HanYang University, 2011.
- M. C., Shin, Basic Social Research, 2008, Chang-Min-Sa.
- M. H. Lee, "Loyalty of On-line Stock Trading Customers," The Journal of Information System, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp.155-172, 2005.
- Mittal, V. and Kamakura, W. A., "Satisfaction, Repurchase Internet, and Repurchase Behaviour: Investigating the Moderating Effect of Customer Characteristics," Journal of Marking Research Vol. 38, No. 2, pp.131-142, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkr.188.8.131.5232
- Oliver, R. L, "Whence Consumer Loyalty?," Journal of Marking Vol. 63, No. 4, pp.33-44, 1999.
- Parasuraman, Zeithaml and Berry, "A Conceptual Model of Service Quality and its Implications for Future Research," Journal of Marking Vol. 49, No.4, pp.41-50, 1985.
- S. J., Lee, Y. T. Kim, and S. Y. Kim, Comparison of Customer Satisfaction Indices Using Different Methods of Weight Calculation, The Society of Digital Policy & Management Vol. 11, No.12, pp.201-211, 2013.
- T. K. Kim, Relationship Between Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty by Perceived Using Factors - Moderating Effect of Online Stock Trading System, Master's dissertation, DanKuk University, 2014.
- T. H. Ha, A Study on Geatures of Smart Phone User, The Society of Digital Policy & Management Vol. 8, No.4, pp.177-184, 2010.
- Y. S. Song, The Effect of HTS Service Quality on Relationship Quality and Customer Loyalty, Ph.D., dissertation, JeJu University, 2012.
- W. G., Kim, Measuring Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction of Online Trading Systems on Smart Phones, Master's dissertation, Yonsei University , 2010.
- W. K. Choi and S. K. Lee, "A Study of Moderating Effects on the Relationship between Home Trading System Service Quality and Performance," Service Management Vol. 14, No.3, pp.225-242, 2013.
- Y. J. Lee and S. A. La, "The Relative Effects of Three Dimensions of Service Quality on CS -A Comparative Study of Existing vs. Potential Customers," Journal of Korean Marketing Association, Vol. 18, No. 4, pp.67-97, 2003.