- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on Policy for Actualizing the Development Cost Estimation Guidelines of e-Learning Contents in Era of Convergence
융합시대의 이러닝 콘텐츠 개발대가 산정기준의 실효성 제고 정책
- Noh, Kyoo-Sung (Dept. of Business Administration, Sunmoon University) ;
- Han, Tae-In (Dept. of e-Learning, Korea National Open University)
- Received : 2015.07.13
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
Korea government has established clear cost estimation standard based on a survey of e-learning contents development cost and presented 'e-Learning Contents Development Cost Estimation Guidelines' that reflect the characteristics of the e-learning industry. However, if there is no institutional support, this guideline and system fails to achieve the purposes and objectives. And it is likely to be facing a dead document. Therefore, the policy foundation is required. This study suggested the following policy; stepwise activation of cost estimation standard, enact announcement and periodically adjustment of cost estimation standard, installation and operation of cost estimation standard operational committee, conjunction with the e-learning industry survey, cultural diffusion of co-owned copyright, systematic monitoring of the e-learning contents development process, research on activating policy of cost estimation standard, conjunction with the standard contract for enhancing policy effectiveness.
e-Learning Convergence Contents;Standard Contract;e-Learning Contents Development Cost;Policy for Actualizing
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Smart Learning Strategies utilizing Convergence of e-Learning and Bigdata, Journal of Digital Convergence 13(1), 487-493, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.487
- Tae In Han, "A Study on Analyses of e-Learning Contents Development Cost and Rational Alternatives for Policy Making", Journal of Digital Convergence, 10(6), pp.361-368, 2012.
- Tae In Han, "Analysis of Distribution Structure and Its Improvement Plan for e-Learning Business", The Journal of Digital Policy and Management, Vol. 11, No.5, May, 2013.
- Tae In Han, Kyoo-Sung Noh, A Study on the Standard Policy for the development Cost of Media Convergence e-Learning Contents, Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(7), pp.47-55, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.7.47
- Technical Report, "A Survey on Actual Condition in e-Learning Industry 2014", National IT Industry Promotion Agency (NIPA), Apr. 2015.
- NIPA, e-Learning Contents Development Cost Estimation Guidelines, 2015.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong-Hwan Ju, A Study on Policies of the Ordering and Receiving System for Public e-Learning Project in Korea, Journal of Digital Convergence 12(3), pp.29-36, 2014.
- Joo-Yeoun Lee, Kyoo-Sung Noh, An Analysis on Application Status of Standard Contract on the e-Learning Content Development Project in Era of Convergence, Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(3), pp.11-18, 2015.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong-Hwan Ju, A Study on Promoting Policy of Smart Learning Industry, Journal of Digital Convergence 9(6), pp.197-206, 2011.
- Lee, Dong Yubm, Research on Developing Instructional Design Models for Flipped Learning, Journal of Digital Convergence 11(12), pp.83-92, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.83
- Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, e-Learning Industry Survey, 2014.
- Korea e-Learning Industry Association, Policy Research Report on e-Learning Contents Development Cost , Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, 2015.
- Tae In Han, "A Study on the Technical Evaluation of the Quality Certification for e-Learning Contents", Journal of Digital Convergence, 13(1), 2015.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Seong-Hwan Ju, "A Study on the Environment Analysis and Policy of Smart Education", Journal of Digital Convergence, 11(4), pp.35-44, 2013.
- Yoo-Buem, Lee, 'Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy, Enacted e-Learning Industry's Standard Terms and Conditions.Standard Contract', The Financial News, 2013.
- Kyoo-Sung Noh, Sanghwi Park, "Measures for e-Learning Policy Effectiveness Improvement through Analysis of Maturity of Korean Policy Application", Journal of Digital Convergence, 11(12), pp.11-19, 2013. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.12.11