- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Analysis on Political Distrust of Governmental Agencies
정부기관의 정치 불신에 관한 실태분석
- Kim, Yong-Chul (Dept. of Public Administration, Pusan National University)
- 김용철 (부산대학교 행정학과)
- Received : 2015.07.11
- Accepted : 2015.09.20
- Published : 2015.09.28
This study shows what the political distrust of three nations was preserved among US, Japan, and South Korea in 2008. According to the World Value Survey research, the political distrust of three nations was reached over 70% when on the basis of national people's consciousness in 2008. Especially in the case of South Korea, the percentage of extreme distrust was the highest compared to the other countries. The reason why South Korea could not manage the nation people's political voice to the government and National Assembly. So consequently political complaining behavior channel should be erected more in the political mechanism. And Korean political parties could not manage the social development and national consolidation. Moreover, attacted the negative effects to society. Political distrust is the worst obstacle in democracy that it will be needed the national consensus to amend it.
Fusion-Complex;Political Distrust;Political Service;Parliamentary Action;Client Satisfaction
- Kramer, Roderick M. Trust and Distrust in Organizations: Emerging Perspective, Enduring Questions, Annual Review of Psychology, 59. 1999.
- Granovetter M. Economic Action and Social Structure: The Problem of Embeddeness, The American Journal of Sociology, 91(3) : p.p.481-510.1985 https://doi.org/10.1086/228311
- Miller, A.M. Political Issues and Trust in Government: 1964-1970, The American Political Science Review, 68(3) : p.p. 951-972. 1974 https://doi.org/10.2307/1959140
- Zucker, L.G. Production of Trust: Institutional Sources of Economic Structure 1840-1920, In B.M Staw and L.L Cummings (eds.), Research in Organizational Behavior , 8 : p.p. 53-111, 1986.
- Mckinght, H.C & C.Kaerner Developing and validating trust measures for e-commerce, Information System Research, 13 : p.p 217-230, 2002.
- Putnam, R.D. The Prosperous Community : Social Capital and Public Life, The American Prospect, 13:35-42, 1993.
- Choi, Sung Hak, A Study On Effectiveness and Results of Governmental Trust, The Journal of Korean Policy Studies, 21, 2010.
- Mowen, John C. Consumer Behavior and ed., New York : MacMillan Publishing Company, 1990.
- Singh J. & R. Howell, Consumer Complaining Behavior: A Review and Prospectus, Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behavior, 1: p.p. 41-49, 1985.
- Barnes S. H. & M. Kasse et. al. Political Action: Mass Participation in five Western Democracy, Beverly Hills : Sage Publications, 1979.
- Yang Gun-Mo & Park Tong-Hee, What the Effect to the MOHW When Doctors & Pharmacists can Participate the Policy Process, The Journal of Public Administration Studies, 41(4) : p.p 357-385, 2007.
- Han Sung Youl, Psychological Research on Trust and Distrust of Korea, Jounal of Psychological Research,11,2005.
- Easton D. A Re-Assessment of the Concept ofPolitical Support,British Journal of Political Science,5:pp.435-457.1975 https://doi.org/10.1017/S0007123400008309
- Choi Jun Young, Causes and Effects of Trust Change, Congress Research,15(1).2009
- Coleman J.S .Foundation of Social Theory, Cambridge :Harvard University Press,1990.
- Parry G. Trust,Distrust,Consensus,British Journal of Political Science, 6, 1976.