- Volume 13 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
융복합 블렌디드 러닝 환경에서 간호대학생의 자기주도학습력, 학습동기가 학습만족도에 미치는 영향
The Effects of Self-directed Learning Ability and Motivation on Learning Satisfaction of Nursing Students in Convergence Blended Learning Environment
- Seo, Nam-Sook (Dept. of Nursing Science, Dongshin University) ;
- Woo, Sang-Jun (Dept. of Nursing Science, Dongshin University) ;
- Ha, Yun-Ju (Dept. of Nursing Science, Honam University)
- 투고 : 2015.07.07
- 심사 : 2015.09.20
- 발행 : 2015.09.28
본 연구는 간호대학생을 대상으로 학습효과를 향상시키기 위한 학습전략으로써 블렌디드 러닝을 적용하여 자기주도학습력, 학습동기, 학습만족도와의 상관관계를 확인하고 학습만족도에 어떠한 영향을 미치는지 규명하기 위해 시도된 조사연구이다. 연구대상자는 D대학교 성인간호학 수업에 참여하는 학생 140명으로 7주 동안 면대면 수업과 6주 이러닝 수업을 진행한 후 2014년 6월 9일부터 6월 14일까지 자료를 수집하였다. 연구결과, 일반적 특성에 따른 변수들의 차이는 없었으며, 학생들의 학습만족도는 자기주도학습력과 유의한 상관관계가 있었다(r=.25, p=.003). 자기주도학습력이 학습만족도에 영향을 미치는 관련 요인으로 설명력은 22.1%로 나타났다(F=20.74, p<.001). 본 연구를 통해 간호대학생의 학습만족도를 향상시키기 위해서는 자기주도학습력을 고려한 블렌디드 러닝 콘텐츠 개발이 요구되고 다양한 블렌디드 러닝 운영방법에 관한 연구가 필요하다고 본다.
- The National Institute of the Korean Language, Study Reference Information [Ienternet]. [cited 2014 December 21], Available From: http://www.korean.go.kr/(accessed March, 23, 2015).
- S. J. Choi, A study on the factors to Increase the usage of e-learning in class-based education: social, technological, and personal factors, The Journal of Information Systems, Vol.17, No.4, pp.233-260, 2008. https://doi.org/10.5859/KAIS.2008.17.4.233
- J. H. Ryu, A study of learner satisfaction and achievement on web-based learning environment in high educaiton, The Journal of Educational Information and Media, Vol.13, No.3, pp.189-208, 2007.
- J. J. Woo, B. N. Kim, O. H. Lee, "A study on the blended learning as an alternative of face-to-face learning in university", The Journal of Korean Institute of Information Technology, Vol.7, No.2, pp.219-225, 2009.
- Y. H. Ghang, A study on factors that affect learner satisfactin and academic achievement of e-learning, Unpublished master's thesis, Sejong University, 2004.
- J. S. Kim, The determinants of university students' satisfaction and performance in e-learning environment, Unpublished master's thesis, Inje University, 2008.
- S. I. Park, S. E. Lee, J. E. Song, Major factors influencing effective on/offline learning on the blended learning in higher education, The Journal of Yeolin Education, Vol.5, No.1, pp.17-45, 2007.
- M. Y. Kim, K. S. Ahn, W. S. Choi, The comparison of the learning achievement and learning satisfaction between in the blended class and online class and offline class, The Journal of Korean Industrial Educaiton Association, Vol.30, No.1, pp.106-119, 2005.
- J. H. Leem, Effects of blending type of online-offline and reflective activity on self-regulated learning and learning achievements in higher education course based on blended learning, The Journal of Educational Information and Media, Vol.13, No.4, pp.49-76, 2007.
- H. S. Jung, Effects of self-directedness, task value, and learning types on learner satisfaction and achievement, Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha University, 2004.
- Y. S. You, The effect of self-directed learning ability and motivation on performance in distance learning, Unpublished master's thesis, Kongju University, 2006.
- J. Y. Han, E. H. Lee, Learner's perception and learning satisfaction on e-learning in the university blended learning environment, The Journal of Korean Association of computer education, Vol.13, No.6, pp.69-77, 2010.
- J. Y. Han, The effects of intrinsic motivation, and e-learning strategies on learning satisfation of nursing students in blended e-learning environment, The Journal of Korean Academy Society of Nursing Education, Vol.19, No.1, pp.16-23, 2013. https://doi.org/10.5977/jkasne.2013.19.1.16
- L. M. Guglielmino, Development of the self-directed learning readiness scale, Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Georgia University, 1977.
- K. O. Yoo, J. W. Cheong, Demographic and socio-psychological variables to adults' self-direction in learning, Korean Journal of Adult & Continuing Education, Vol.4, No.1, pp.119-150, 1998.
- E. M. Lim, Relationships between academic motivation, parental behavior, and academic achievement, Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul national University, 1998.
- J. M. Kell, Strategies for stimulating the motivation to learn, Performance & Instruction, Vol.26, No.8, pp.1-7, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1002/pfi.4160260802
- J. I. Choi, J. S. Choi, The effects of learning plans and time management strategies on college students' self-regulated learning and academic achievement in e-learning, Journal of Educational Studies, Vol.43, No.4, pp.221-244, 2012.
- Y. J. Joo, N. Y. Kim, H. K. Cho, Relationship between self-efficacy, online task value and self-regulated learning, and satisfaction and achievement in cyber education, The Journal of Educational Information and Media, Vol.14, No.3, pp.115-135, 2008.
- E. S. Park, A development of a blended learning model: focusing on R2D2 model and learning style", The Journal of Educational Information and Media, Vol.14, No.4, pp.85-110, 2008.
- S. J. Han, The impact of TBL(team-based learning) on nursing students, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol.11, No.11, pp.595-602, 2013.
- M. S. Kang, J. I. Kim, I. W. Park, The examination of the variables related to the students' e-learning participation the have an effect on learning achievement in e-learning environment of cyber university, The Journal of Korean Society for Internet Information, Vol.10, No.5, pp.135-143, 2009.
- M. Y. Kim, E-learning strategies affecting the levels of participation, achievement and satisfaction in the university blended learning environment, The Journal of Korean Association of computer education, Vol.10, No.4, pp.93-102, 2007.
- M. Shon, H. H. Chung, An analysis on the learning hindrance factors in blended-learning environment, The Journal of Educational Information and Media, Vol.13, No.2, pp.251-276, 2007.
- G. Heo, A study on the structural equation model for students' satisfaction in the blended learning environment, Journal of Korean Society for Internet Information, Vol.10, No.1, pp.135-143, 2008.
- Effectiveness of Self-directed Learning on Competency in Physical Assessment, Academic Self-confidence and Learning Satisfaction of Nursing Students vol.24, pp.3, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7739/jkafn.2017.24.3.181