- Volume 19 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Energy Storage System Model for Facility Plan Connected with Solar and Wind Power Plant
태양광/풍력 연계 기반의 에너지저장장치 설비계획 모델링
- Lee, Yong-Bong (Electronics and Telecommunications Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Jeong-Ho (Dept. of Information & Communications, Han-bat University)
- Received : 2015.06.30
- Accepted : 2015.07.30
- Published : 2015.09.30
Considering to Energy Storage System (ESS) is a global trend In order to reduce global warming and carbon emissions. South Korea has announced various policies to vitalize the development and uptake of renewable energy. South Korea is planning the cumulative capacity of ESS of two million kW in 2020. According to the government support and development of technology companies, the battery of ESS prices are expected to fall gradually. In this paper, we develop a planning model that take into account the supply expansion of technology of ESS and prices. Based on planning model, we analyze the cost of ESS linked with wind power and the revenue for trading electricity and renewable energy certifications.
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy, The 6th Basic Plan of Long-Term Electricity Supply and Demand, 2013.
- Mnistry of Trade, Industry and Energy, Operation Guildline of Renewable Energy Portfolio Standard, 2014.
- Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, The Plan of propagation for Large scale Energy Storage System, 2012.
- Kim Yeong-Hwan, Kim Se-Ho, "Increasing Effect Analysis of the Wind Power Limit Using Energy Storage System in Jeju-Korea", Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, 2014. 34(1) p81-88. https://doi.org/10.7836/kses.2014.34.1.081
- Young-Kee Chae, Jung-Yeol Lim, "A Study on Micro-Converter of Photovoltaic System for Efficiency Progress". Journal of IKEEE., 2014. 18(1), p 159-164. https://doi.org/10.7471/ikeee.2014.18.1.159
- Kim Hyeong Taek, Myeong Ho-San, Kim Se-Ho, "A study on the maximum penetration limit of wind power considering output limit of WTGs", Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, (2011). 31(6), pp. 23-31. https://doi.org/10.7836/kses.2011.31.6.023
- Hyung-joon Park, Chan-soo Chung, "Economic Analysis of High-Efficiency Production Facilities using Capital Recovery Factor." Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society Journal of the Korean institute of illuminating and electrical installation engineers, 21(7), (2007), pp. 117-123.
- Seung-jae Lee, Seung-seob Euh, Seung-Hoon Yoo, "Estimation of city gas demand function using time series data" Journal of Energy Engineering, (2013), 22(4), pp370-375. https://doi.org/10.5855/ENERGY.2013.22.4.370
- Jeong-woo Ha, Suduk Kim, "A Study on the Wind Power Generation and Its Economic Feasibility at Daekwanryung", Journal of Energy Engineering, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 123-132 (2005)
- Song, Ji-Young, et al. "Supercapacitor Applications for System Stabilization and Efficiency Improvement on DC Railway System." Journal of IKEEE 13.1 (2009): 49-56.