- Volume 24 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Fine Particle Classification and Dewatering of Tailing Using Hydrocyclone
습식사이클론을 이용한 광물찌꺼기의 정밀분급과 탈수
Kim, Jonggeol;Yoo, Kyoungkeun;Choe, Hongil;Choi, Uikyu;Park, Jayhyun;Alorro, Richard Diaz
- Received : 2015.06.29
- Accepted : 2015.07.27
- Published : 2015.08.31
Fine particle classification was performed using products obtained from primary classification process after flotation for efficient application of tailing. The cut size increased with decreasing input pressure from 0.1 MPa to 0.3 MPa and increasing pulp density from 5% to 15% using 2-inch hydrocyclone. The median sizes of overflow and underflow were
hydrocyclone;tailings;dewatering;fine particle classification
- Wills, B. A. and Napier-Munn, T. J., 2006: Wills' Mineral Processing Technology, Seventh edition, pp. 214, 400-408, Butterworth-Heinemann publication, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Kelly, E. G. and Spottiswood, D. J., 1982: Introduction to Mineral Processing, Second edition, pp. 390-393, John Wiley & Sons Inc., New York, USA.
- MIRECO, 2013: The Development of Advanced Recycling Technologies for Tailing; Final Report, pp. 1-2.
- Kwon, H. and Nam, K., 2013: Mine Hazards Reclamation Engineering, 2ed, pp. 338-375, Donghwa Technology Publishing Co., Kyoung-gi, Korea.
- Bradley, D., 1965: The Hydrocyclone, pp. 41-62, Pergamon Press, London, UK.
- Fine Particle Classification and Dewatering of Construction Waste Slurry Using Hydrocyclone vol.52, pp.6, 2015, https://doi.org/10.12972/ksmer.2015.52.6.627
Supported by : 한국산업기술평가관리원