- Volume 28 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Piezoelectric Haptic Actuator Using Hinge-lever Mechanism
힌지-레버 기구를 채용한 압전 햅틱 액츄에이터
- Kim, Ji-Ho (Department of Electrical Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kwon, Jung-Hoon (Department of Electrical Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Park, Ji-Sung (Department of Electrical Engineering, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Lim, K.J. (Department of Electrical Engineering, Chungbuk National University)
- Received : 2015.07.31
- Accepted : 2015.08.20
- Published : 2015.09.01
The haptic actuator needs to downsize in the mobile devices continuatively. In this work, the hinge lever mechanism was used in order to prevent lowering the vibration performances of the downsized actuator. The vibration performances of actuator with and without hinge-lever mechanism were simulated by the finite element method analysis. It is concluded that the hinge-lever mechanism may be a proper measure to prevent lowering the vibration performances in the downsized piezoelectric actuator.
Supported by : 충북대학교
- L. A Jones, Kinesthetic Sensing, 1687 (MIT Express, In Human and Machine Haptics, 2000).
- E. Piaggio, Cutaneous Mechanoreceptors, http://www.centropiaggio.unipi.it
- H. Tajalli, Mechanoreceptor Transduction, http://alford.bios.uic.edu
- T. Kaaresoja and J. Linjama, Conf. on Haptic Interfaces for Virtual Enviroment and Teleoperator System, 253 (2005).
- T. K. Ha and Y. W. Chang, Conf. on Human Factors in Computing System, 17 (1998).
- S. M. Choi, Perceptual Characterisitics of Mobile Device Vibrations, http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Article/2579699 (2008).
- I. Poupyrevm S. Maruyama and J. Rekimoto, Symp. of User Interface Software & Technology, p. 51 (2002).
- H. Zhou, B. Henson, and A. Bell, Linear Piezo-actuator and Its Applications, http://zhouhx.tripod.com (2001).
- J. Shen and Y. Zhao, Conf. on Elecr. Mear. & Instruments, 294 (2009).
- W. Xu and T. G. King, IEE Colloquium on Innovative Actuators for Mechatronic Systems, 1 (1995).
- J. Shen and Q. Zhou, Multiconference on Computational Engineering in Systems Applications, 1864 (2006).