- Volume 51 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Natural hatching-induced and management for Pacific herring Clupea pallasii eggs attached to the gill net
그물에 부착한 청어 (Clupea pallasii) 어란의 자연 부화유도 및 관리방안
- Received : 2015.07.23
- Accepted : 2015.08.22
- Published : 2015.08.31
Pacific herring Clupea pallasii eggs were attached to the gill net in Korean coastal waters off Busan. To conservation and management the eggs attached to the gill net, we followed the natural hatching in coastal waters from five days after fertilization to the hatching finished, where the temperature was
Pacific herring;Clupea pallasii;Gill net;Eggs;Natural hatching;Busan
- Han KH, Lee SH, Hwang JH, Yeon IH, Kim HJ and Oh SJ. 2011. Early developmental morphology of the Pacific herring, Clupea pallasii. Bull Fish Sci Inst Chonnam Nat Univ 19, 17-22.
- Ji HS, Lee DW, Choi JH and Choi KH. 2015. Development of naturally-spawned Pacific herring Clupea pallasii larvae. Korean J Fish Aquat Sci 48, 362-367. (DOI:10.5657/KFAS.2015.03662) https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2015.0362
- Kawakami T, Okouchi H, Aritaki M, Aoyama J and Tsukamoto K. 2011. Embryonic development and morphology of eggs and newly hatched larvae of Pacific herring Clupea pallasii. Fish Sci 77, 183-190. (DOI: 10.1007/s12562-010-0317-4) https://doi.org/10.1007/s12562-010-0317-4
- Kim IS, Choi Y, Lee CL, Lee YJ, Kim BJ and Kim JH. 2005. Illustrated Book of Korean Fishes. Kyohak, Seoul, Korea, 615.
- Kobayashi T. 1993. Biochemical analyses of genetic variability and divergence of populations in Pacific herring (in Japanese). Bull Nat Res Inst Far Seas Fish 30, 1-77.
- Kuwatani Y, Shibuya S, Wakui T and Nakanishi T. 1978. Study on the egg development and breeding of the herring juvenile. I. Effect of temperature on the egg development (in Japanese). In: Report on the development of enhancement techniques and market-feasibility research of herring. Sasaoka H, ed. Hokkaido National Fisheries Research Institute and Research Department, Fisheries Agency of Japan, Kushiro, Hokkaido, Japan, 11-29.
- Nelson JS. 2006. Fishes of the World. 4th ed, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New Jersey, USA, 601.
- NFRDI (National Fisheries Research and Development Institute), 2013. Ecology and fishing ground of major commercial species in the Korean waters. National Fisheries Research and Development Institute. Ye-Moon-Publ Co Ltd,1-401.
- Okiyama M. 1988. Family Clupeidae. In: An Atlas of the early stage fishes in Japan. Okiyama M, ed. Tokai University Press, Tokyo, Japan, 1-9.
- Alderdice DF and Velsen FPJ. 1971. Some effects of salinity and temperature on early development of Pacific herring (Clupea pallasii). J Fish Res Bord Can 28, 1545-1562. (DOI:10.1139/f71-234). https://doi.org/10.1139/f71-234
- Beacham TD, Schweigert JF, MacConnachie C, Le KD and Flostrand L. 2008. Use of microsatellites to determine population structure and migration of Pacific herring in British Columbia and adjacent regions. Trans Am Fish Sci 137, 1795-1811. (DOI: 10.1577/T08-033.1) https://doi.org/10.1577/T08-033.1
- Sugaya T, Sato M, Yokoyama E, Nemoto Y, Fujita T, Okouchi H, Hamasaki K, Kitada S. 2008. Population genetic structure and variability of Pacific herring Clupea pallasii in the stocking area along the Pacific coast of northern Japan. Fish Sci 74, 579-588. (DOI: 10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01561.x) https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1444-2906.2008.01561.x
- Uchida K, Imai S, Mito S, Fujita S, Ueno M, Shojima Y, Senta T, Tahuku M and Dotu Y. 1958. Studies on the egg, larvae and juvenile of Japanese fishes. Series I (in Japanese). Second Laboratory of Fisheries Biology, Fisheries Department, Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University, Fukuoka, Japan, 3-7.
- Whitehead PAP. 1985. FAO Species Catalogue. Clupeoid fishes of the world (suborder Clupeioidei). An annotated and illustrated catalogue of the herrings, sardines, pilchards, sprats, shads, anchovies and wolf-herrings. FAO Fish Synop 125, 1-303.
- Variation of target strength by swimming orientation and size for Pacific herring (Clupea pallasii) at the frequency of 70-kHz vol.53, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2017.53.4.396
Supported by : 국립수산과학원