- Volume 51 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Variations in species composition of fishes caught by trawl survey in the northwestern East Sea of Russian EEZ and southwestern East Sea of Korean EEZ
러시아측 동해 북서부 해역과 한국측 동해 남서부 해역 트롤 조사에 어획된 어류의 종조성 및 양적변동
- SOHN, Myoung Ho ;
- YOON, Sang Chul ;
- LEE, Sung Il ;
- YOON, Byung Sun ;
- CHA, Hyung Kee ;
- KIM, Jong Bin ;
- Kalchugin, Pavel ;
- Solomatov, Sergey
- Received : 2015.07.16
- Accepted : 2015.08.27
- Published : 2015.08.31
To examine species composition, abundance and biomass of fishes in the northwestern East Sea of Russian EEZ, trawl survey were conducted at 31 sampling stations from 2006 to 2008. Also, trawl survey were conducted at 21 sampling stations in the southwestern East Sea of Korean EEZ from 2006 to 2008. A total of 67 fishes were collected in the northwestern East Sea of Russian EEZ, a total of 39 fishes were collected in the southwestern East Sea of Korean EEZ. Among them, a total of 53 fishes were collected in the northwestern East Sea of Russian EEZ only, and a total of 25 fishes were collected in the southwestern East Sea of Korean EEZ only. Mean abundance per area which caught by trawl survey in the northwestern East Sea ranged from a high of
Northwestern East Sea;Southwestern East Sea;Trawl survey;Species composition;Community structure
- Balanov AA and Solomatov SF. 2008. Species composition and distribution of Zoarcidae in the northern part of Sea of Japan from the data of trawl surveys. J Ichthy 48(1), 14-28 (doi:10.1134/S0032945208010025). https://doi.org/10.1134/S0032945208010025
- Bray JR and Curtis JT. 1957. An ordination of the upland forest communities of southern Wisconsin. Ecol Monogr 27, 325-349. https://doi.org/10.2307/1942268
- Chyung MK. 1977. The fishes of Korea. Il-ji Publ, 1-727.
- Choi Y, Kim JH and Park JY. 2002. Marine fishes of Korea. Kyo-Hak Publ, 1-646.
- Clarke KR and Warwick RM. 2001. Change in marine communities: an approach to statistical analysis and interpretation, Polymouth 1-176.
- Davydova SV. 2006. Species composition and distribution of ichthyoplankton in the Sea of Japan in Autumn 1995 and 2001. J Ichthy 46(3), 255-264 (doi: 10.1134/S0032945206030052). https://doi.org/10.1134/S0032945206030052
- Izmyatinskii DV. 2006. Ichthyofauna composition in the mesobenthal of Peter the Great Bay (Sea of Japan). J Ichthy 46(3), 247-254 (doi: 10.1134/S0032945206030040). https://doi.org/10.1134/S0032945206030040
- Izmyatinskii DV. 2012. Temporal and spatial changes of fish biomass during the warm season in the Russian part of the elittoral of Sea of Japan. J Ichthy 52(1), 34-44 (doi: 10.1134/S0032945212010067). https://doi.org/10.1134/S0032945212010067
- Kim HS. 1973. Illustrated encyclopedia of fauna and flora of Korea. Anomura. Brachyura 14, 1-694.
- Kim HS. 1977. Illustrated encyclopedia of fauna and flora of Korea. Macrura. Brachyura 14, 1-414.
- Kim S and Kang S. 1998. The status and research direction for fishery resources in the East Sea/Sea of Japan. J Kor Soc Fish Res 1, 44-58.
- Kim YE, Moung JG, Kim YS, Han KH, Kang CB, Kim JK and Ryu JH. 2005. Marine fishes of Korea. Second Edition, Han-Geul Publ, p397.
- Lee TW. 1999. Seasonal variations in species composition of demersal fish in Youngil Bay, east coast of Korea. J Kor Fish Soc 32(4), 512-519.
- Marglef R. 1963. On certain unifying principles in ecology. Amer Nature 97, 357-374. https://doi.org/10.1086/282286
- Min DK, Lee JS, Koh DB and Je JG. 2004. Mollusks in Korea. Han-Geul Publ, p566.
- NFRDI (National Fisheries Research and Development Institute). 2001. Shrimps of the Korean water. Han-Geul Publ, p188.
- NFRDI (National Fisheries Research and Development Institute). 2004. Commercial fishes of the coastal & offshore waters in Korea. Han-Geul Publ, p333.
- Park HH, Jeong EC, Bae BS, Yang YS, Hwang SJ, Park JH, Kim YS, Lee SI and Choi SH. 2007. Fishing investigation and species composition of the catches caught by a bottom trawl in the deep East Sea. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 43(3), 183-191. https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2007.43.3.183
- Pielou EC. 1977. Mathematical ecology, 2nd. John Wiley and Sons. Inc., New York, USA, p358.
- Preller RH and Hogan PJ. 1998. Oceanography of the Sea of Okhotsk and the Japan/East Sea Coastal Segment (11s). In Robinson and Brink (Eds.). The Sea. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Prodo J. 1990. Fisherman's Workbook. Blackwell Publ, p192.
- Ryu JH, Kim PK, Kim JK and Kim HJ. 2005. Seasonal variation of species composition of fishes collected by gill net and set net in the middle East Sea of Korea. Kor J Ichthyol 17(4), 279-286.
- Simpson EH. 1949. Measurement of diversity. Nature 163, 16-88.
- Terazaki M. 1999. The Sea of Japan large marine ecosystem. In Sherman and Tang (Eds.). Large marine ecosystems of the Pacific rim. Assessment. Sus and Mag, p465.
- Volvenko IV and Kafanov AI. 2006. Species abundance and ichthyofaunistic zoning of pelagial of the northwestern part of Sea of Japan. J Ichthyol 46(1), 25-33 (doi: 10.1134/S0032945206010048). https://doi.org/10.1134/S0032945206010048
- Yoon SC, Cha HK, Lee SI, Chang DS, Hwang SJ and Yang JH. 2008. Variations in species composition of demersal organisms caught by trawl survey in the East Sea. J Kor Soc Fish Tech 44(4), 323-343 (doi: 10.3796/KSFT.2008.44.4.323). https://doi.org/10.3796/KSFT.2008.44.4.323
- Yoon BS, Yoon SC, Lee SI, Kim JB, Yang JH, Park JH, Choi YM and Park JH. 2011. Community structure of demersal organisms caught by otter trawl survey in the Uljin marine ranching area, Korea. Kor J Fish Aqua Sci 44(5), 506-515 (doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2011.0506). https://doi.org/10.5657/KFAS.2011.0506
- Variability of Demersal Fishes caught by a Bottom Trawler in the Fishing Ground off Eastern Jeju Island, Korea vol.30, pp.1, 2018, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2018.02.30.1.206
Supported by : 국립수산과학원