- Volume 17 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on Expressivity of Virtual Clothing made of 3D Apparel CAD System according to the Physical Properties of Fabric
3D 어패럴 캐드 시스템으로 제작된 가상의복의 소재물성별 실물 재현도에 관한 연구
- Oh, Song-Yun (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Ewha Womans University) ;
- Ryu, Eun-Joo (Dept. of Clothing & Textiles, Ewha Womans University)
- Received : 2015.04.29
- Accepted : 2015.08.07
- Published : 2015.08.31
This research was conducted to provide basic data to improve expressivity required for virtual clothing to replace actual clothing. For the experiment, 6 materials were selected and 12(2 kinds of length) actual flared skirts were made. At the same time, simulations were carried out on OptiTex Runway 12.0 for 36(12 kinds of skirts
3D apparel CAD system;physical properties of fabric;3D garment simulation;flared skirt;Kawabata evaluation system
- Cha, S. J., & Kang, Y. K. (2013a). Comparison of basic bodice block for adults women by 3D simulation -Focus of the DC suite program-. Journal of Fashion Business, 17(2), 63-81. doi: 10.12940/jfb.2013.17.2.63 https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2013.17.2.63
- Cha, S. J., & Kang, Y. K. (2013b). Comparison of pants for adults women by 3D simulation -Focus of the DC suite program-. Journal of Fashion Business, 17(4), 1-21. doi: 10.12940/jfb.2013.17.4.1
- Choi, J., & Do, W. H. (2008). Analysis on lower body type and 3D virtual appearance evaluation of boots cut jeans for women. Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 46(2), 73-83.
- Choi, R., & Cho, C. S. (2012). A virtual fitting system using the top and bottom image of garment. Journal of Korea Multimedia Society, 15(7), 941-950. https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2012.15.7.941
- Cho, Y. J., & Na, H. S. (2014). Development of women's slacks pattern for Korean young-old generation based on industrial pattern-fit analysis by 3D body scanner-. Journal of Korean Traditional Costume, 17(1), 145-163.
- Do, W. H. (2008). Evaluation of motorcycle jacket for men using 3D clothes modeling system. Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, 14(1), 105-115.
- Han, M. R., & Kim, E. S. (2012). The relevances of the ease and the appearance by changing the sleeve cap height using virtual garment system. Korean Journal Community Ling Science, 23(2), 189-198. https://doi.org/10.7856/kjcls.2012.23.2.189
- Hong, E. H. (2013). Development of tight-fit torso patterns according to adult men's somatotype using surface flattening of 3D body scan data: using a 3D virtual garment system. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Hanyang University, Seoul.
- Hong, E. H., & Suh, M. A. (2012). A comparison study on men's bodice slopers -Using a 3D virtual garment system-. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 20(3), 403-415. https://doi.org/10.7741/rjcc.2012.20.3.403
- Istook, C. L., Lim, H. S., & Chun, J. S. (2011). Comparative analysis of body measurement and fit evaluation between 2D direct body measuring and 3D body scan measuring. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 19(6), 1347-1358.
- Ki, H. S. (2013). A study on knit flare skirts of hem for 3D virtual clothing system -Focused on the angel of flare skirt-. Journal of the Korea Fashion & Costume Design Association, 15(2), 77-89.
- Kim, M. J., Kim, M. O., & Park, S. K. (2014). Comparison and analysis of men's classic-fit and slim-fit shirt patterns -Utilizing the 3D virtual try-on system-. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 22(2), 209-224. https://doi.org/10.7741/rjcc.2014.22.2.209
- Ko, Y. A. (2009). A study on the utilization of digital clothing as clothing sample making in apparel production. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Dongduck Women's University, Seoul.
- Koo, M. R. (2010). A study on the shape of hem-line of semi-flare skirts by P/W blended fabric's -Based on the comparison between real clothing and 3D virtual clothing-. Journal of Korean Traditional Costume, 13(2), 145-155.
- Lee, E. Y. (2013). Development of job training program for technical designers. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Lee, J. S., & Lee, J. R. (2013). Comparison on the pants fitting for obese women between 3D virtual garment and real garment. Journal of Fashion Business, 17(2), 33-45. doi: 10.12940/jfb.2013.17.2.33 https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2013.17.2.33
- Lee, S. K., Lee, S. Y., Kim, H. S., & Kang, I. A. (2011). The comparative analysis of shapes of 3D apparel CAD virtual clothing and actual clothing. Korean Design Forum, 30(2), 255-264.
- Lim, H. S. (2011a). Comparative assessment of virtual garments using direct and manual avatars. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 19(6), 1359-1371.
- Lim, J. Y. (2011b). A development of slacks patterns for the abdomenobese middle-aged males from a virtual garment simulation. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 19(5), 1009-1018.
- Lim, J. Y. (2011c). A development of the uniform pattern for obese junior-high school girls from a virtual garment simulation. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 19(2), 245-254.
- Lim, J. Y. (2010a). A development of the bodice pattern for male sports athletes using by 3D virtual twin & virtual garment simulation. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 12(3), 347-353. https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2010.12.3.347
- Lim, J. Y. (2010b). A development of the torso pattern for obese middle-aged women from 3D virtual garment simulation. Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 12(1), 86-93. https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2010.12.1.086
- Park, J. A., & Lee, W. K. (2012). Men's wok clothes jumper patternmaking and its appearance evaluation through 3-D clothing simulation. Journal of Fashion Business, 16(1), 103-120. https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2012.16.1.103
- Paek, K. J. (2009). Fit analysis for men's bodice pattern using 3D scans - Compared to traditional fit evaluation. Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, 33(1), 139-148. https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2009.33.1.139
- Uh, M. K. (2011). Development of a pattern and visual image for a one-piece dress using 3D virtual clothing system. The Research Journal of the Costume Culture, 19(3), 597-611.
- Yoon, J. W. (2013). The development of tight fit torso patterns with body type of women by 3D body scan data: using the virtual appearance evaluation. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Hanyang University, Seoul.