- Volume 27 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Self-Efficacy of Marine Officer on Job Satisfaction and Self-Development
해기사의 자기효능감이 직무만족과 자기개발에 미치는 영향
- CHOI, Tae-Jung (Pukyong National University) ;
- BACK, In-Heum (Pukyong National University) ;
- WON, Hyo-Heon (Pukyong National University) ;
- PARK, Jong-Un (Pukyong National University)
- Received : 2015.07.16
- Accepted : 2015.08.09
- Published : 2015.08.31
The purpose of this study was to clarify the meaning of marine officer's self-efficacy, job satisfaction, definition of self-development and factors of determination. It shows that how their self-efficacy affects job satisfaction, self-development and that how their job satisfaction affects self-development. To achieve the purpose of the research, checked the definition and factors of marine officer's duty, self-efficacy, job satisfaction and self-development. Furthermore, cultivated a research model about the factors to influence between self-efficacy and job satisfaction, self-efficacy and self-development, job satisfaction and self-development. A result of hypothesis test by regression analysis is that 11 hypotheses were adopted among 17, and the rest of them were dismissed. The contents of hypotheses were set as follows; self-efficacy and internal job satisfaction, self-efficacy and external job satisfaction, self-efficacy and self-development, job satisfaction and self-development.
- Ahn Sun-ja (1997), The effect of self-growing program on self-esteem and self-efficacy of elementary schoolchild. korea national graduate school of education master's thesis.
- Bandura, A.(1986), Self-Efficacy, Mechanism in Human Agency, American Psychologist, 37(1), 122-125.
- Cook, J. D..Hepworth, S. J..Wall, T. D., & Warr, P. B.(1981), The Experience of work, NewYork :Academic Press.
- Friendlander, A.(1963), Underlying Sources of Job Satisfaction, Journal of Applied Psychology 47(4), 246. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0041449
- Hoppock, R.(1935), Job Satisfaction, New York: Harper.
- Locke, E. A.(1976), The Nature and Causes of Job Satisfaction in Dunnetle, M. D. ed., Handbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Chicago: Rand McNally.
- Rabinowitz, S. & Hall, D. T.(1977), Organizational Research on Job Involvement, Psychological Bulletin, 84, 145-171.
- Ross, C. E. & Broh, B. A.(2000), The role of self-esteem and the sense of personal control in academic achievement process, Sociology of Education, 73(4), 270-284. https://doi.org/10.2307/2673234
- Smith, H. C.(1995), Psychology of Industrial Behavior, New York: Auckland: Mcgraw-Hill Book Co. Inc.
- Smith, P. C. L..Kendall, M. & Hulin, M.(1969), The Measurement of Satisfaction in Work and Behavior. Chicago: Baud McNally.
- Vroom, V. H.(1964), Work & Motivation, New York: John Wiley.
- The Effects of Service Quality of Ship Management Company on Customer Satisfaction and Customer Loyalty vol.28, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.13000/JFMSE.2016.28.5.1378