- Volume 16 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Characterization of Repairing PVC profile for Trenchless Sewer Pipeline
비굴착 하수관로용 PVC 프로파일 보수재 특성 평가
- Received : 2015.04.09
- Accepted : 2015.07.16
- Published : 2015.07.31
The full depth excavation induces couple of technical and social problems like increase of construction cost and time for excavation and backfill, increase of public complains and delay of traffic, and so force. In order to overcome these problems, lots of laboratory tests were carried out for sewer pipeline of maintenance materials with trenchless methods. The testing materials are PVC strip and then the lab tests were followed by Korean Standard. We will treat the structure safety and pipe integrity of PVC profile more excellent than the profile have application to SPR. There is no side-effect to process and to satisfy the criteria of tensile strength, impact strength and softening temperature. The profile with resin adhesive showed no leakage of water at specific pressure.
Full depth excavation;Maintenance;PVC strip;Sewer pipeline;Trenchless
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering (2001), Research on Development of Repairing Technology for Underground Facilities, Report, pp. 35-49
- Song, H.M., Kim, S.H, Lee, K.C. and Jeong, C.K. (1999), "A Study on the Cost Anlaysis for No-Dig Sewer Rehabilitation", Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, Fall Conference (1), pp. 183-184
- Ministry of Environment (2005), Front Rebuilding Process using High Viscosity Mortal of Vinyl Chloride, Special Canning, and Filling Facility, New Environmental Technology, pp. 75-90
- Jo, J.I., Song, H.M. and Kim, Y.T. (2006), "Application of Trenchless Pipe Lining System by Close-Fit Pipe Lining", Korean Society of Water and Wastewater, Fall Conference, B-1, pp. 6
- Choi, S.Y., Lee, S.W., Kim, Y.G., and Yun, K.K. (2006), "Field Application of New Trenchless Process for Sewer Pipe", 2006 Conference, Korean Society of Civil Engineers, pp. 3611-3614.
Supported by : 환경부