- Volume 4 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Parallel Computation for Extended Edit Distances Using the Shared Memory on GPU
GPU의 공유메모리를 활용한 확장편집거리 병렬계산
- Received : 2015.02.16
- Accepted : 2015.05.07
- Published : 2015.07.31
Given two strings X and Y (|X|=m, |Y|=n) over an alphabet
Grant : 유전체 분석용 슈퍼컴퓨팅 시스템 개발
Supported by : 정보통신기술진흥센터, 한국연구재단
- R. Baeza-Yates, G. Navarro, "Fast approximate string matching in a dictionary," Proc. South Am. Symp. String Proc. Information Retrieval (SPIR '98), pp.14-22, 1998.
- S. Forrest, A. S. Perelson, L. Allen, and R. Cherukuri, "Self-nonself discrimination in a computer," Proc. of the IEEE Symposium on Research in Security and Privacy, pp.202-212, 1994.
- M. Roesch, "Snort-Lightweight Intrusion Detection for Networks," in Proceedings of the 13th Conference on Systems Administration(LISA '99), pp.229-238, 1999.
- T. F. Smith, M. S. Waterman, "Identification of Common Molecular Subsequences," Journal of molecular biology, Vol.147, No.1, pp.195-197, 1981. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-2836(81)90087-5
- W. Liu, B. Schmidt, G. Voss, A. Schroder, and W. Muller-Wittig, "Bio-Sequence Database Scanning on a GPU," 20th IEEE International Parallel & Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS 2006) (HICOMB Workshop), Rhode Island, Greece, 2006.
- R. A. Wagner, "On the complexity of the extended stringto-string correction problem," Proc. of seventh annual ACM symposium on Theory of computing, pp.218-223, 1975.
- R. Lowrance, R. A. Wagner, "An extension of the string-to-string correction problem," Journal of the ACM, Vol.22, No.2, pp.177-183, 1975. https://doi.org/10.1145/321879.321880
- D. K. Kim, J. S. Lee, K. Park, and Y. Cho, "Efficient algorithms for approximate string matching with swaps," Journal of complexity, Vol.15, No.1, pp.128-147, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1006/jcom.1998.0497
- H. C. Yoon, J. S. Sim, "Parallel Construction for the Graph Model of the Longest Common Non-superstring using CUDA," Journal of the KIISE, Vol.39, No.3, pp.202-208, 2012.
- D. W. Kang, Y. Kim, and J. S. Sim, "Parallel Computation for Extended Edit Distances Including Swap Operations," Journal of KIISE: Computer Systems and Theory, Vol.41, No.4, pp.175-181, 2014.
- D. Kirk, W. W. Hwu, Lectures 5 and 6: Memory model and Locality [Internet], https://courses.engr.illinois.edu/ece408/Lectures.html.