- Volume 17 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A study on key factors of ground surface settlement due to shield TBM excavation using 3-dimension numerical analysis
3차원 수치해석을 이용한 Shield TBM 굴진시 지표침하 주요 영향요소 분석
- Jun, Gy-Chan (KOREA Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.) ;
- Kim, Dong-Hyun (KOREA Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2015.04.15
- Accepted : 2015.05.06
- Published : 2015.05.31
This paper is to perform 3-dimensional numerical analysis considering face pressure, backfill pressure, excavation length, soil model and element size for selecting key factors of ground surface settlement due to shield TBM advancement. According to the numerical analysis results, backfill pressure and soil model are governing factors inducing ground surface settlement. To complement this study, the ground conditions and characteristics of the boring machine will be considered using numerical analysis.
Supported by : 건설교통과학기술진흥원
- Cho, J.S. (2008), "Analysis of ground movements and lining segment in shield TBM based on three dimensional finite element method", Pukyong National University, pp. 15-25.
- LIM KEN CHAI (2003), "Three-dimensional finite element analysisof earth pressure balance tunnelling", national university of singapore, pp. 121-198.
- SVEN CHRISTIAN MO LLER. (2006), "Tunnel induced settlements and structural forces in linings", Eigenverlag des Instituts fur Geotechnik, pp. 108-111.