- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Fusion-Complex Activity of Camellia extract
동백 열수추출물의 융복합 활성
- Seo, Young-Ok (Dept. of Beauty Continuing Educating Center, Eulji University) ;
- Kim, Chun-Dug (Dept. of Beauty Cosmetology Nambu University)
- Received : 2015.05.05
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
To determine fusion-complex activity of Camellia extract extracted hot water, this study was conducted. Special catechin was identified at this extract by analysis of catechin. In analysis of antioxidant activity, the extract was contained antioxidant material and flower among the other parts showed high antioxidant activity. flavonoid showed most high content of Camellia. Flavonoid content was found to be
- S, H. Lee, S. K. Kim, Natural distribution and characteristics of populations of Camellia japonica in Korea, Journal of The Korean Society for Horticultural Science, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 196-208. 1992.
- M. Yoshikawa, T. Morikawa, Y. Asao, E. Fujiwara, The Structures of noroleanane and oleanane type triterpene oligoglycosides with gastroprotective and platelet aggregatiion activities from buds of Camellia japonica. Chemical and Pharmarnaceytucak Bulletin, Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 606-612. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1248/cpb.55.606
- H. J. Kim, D. J. Lee, J. J. Ku, K. W. Pak, S. H. Kang, C. Moon, P. J. Lee, Anti-inflammatory effect of extracts from folk plants in Ulleung island, The Plant Resources Society of Korea, 26(2), pp. 166-177. 2013.
- J. H. Kim, C. H. Jeong, K. H. Shim, Antioxidative and anticancer activities of various olvent fractions from the leaf of Camellia japonica L. The Journal of Korean Society of Food Preservation, Vol. 17, No. 2, pp. 267-274, 2010.
- H. G. Ki, S. J. Yun, J. B. Lee, S. J. Kim, S. C. Lee, Y. H. Won, Microorganisms isolated from acne and their antibiotic susceptibility, Korean Journal of Dermatoogy, Vol. 43, No. 7, pp. 871-875,
- S. K. Kang, O. J. Choi, Y. D. Kim, H. C. Lee, S. H. Cho, I. H. Lho, A study on the functional properties of Camellia (Camellia japonica L.) seed protein isolate. The Plant Resources Society of Korea, Vol. 11, No. 3, pp. 272-278. 1998.
- S, H. Lee, S. K. Kim, Natural distribution and characteristics of populations of Camellia japonica in Korea. Journal of The Korean Society for Horticultural Science, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 196-208, 1999.
- M. H. Choi, M. J. Min, D. S. Oh. Antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of Camellia japonica extracts for cosmetic applications, Journal of microbiology and biotechnology, Vol. 28, No. 2,pp. 99-105. 2013.
- B. S. Kim, O. J. Choi, K. H. Shim. Properties of chemical components of Camellia japonica L. leaves according to picking time. Journal of the Korean Society of Food Science and Nutrition, Vol. 34, No. 5, pp. 681-686. 2005. https://doi.org/10.3746/jkfn.2005.34.5.681
- H. B. Kim, C. Y. Ju, C. C. Hee, C. S. In, Lee S. Y. Physiological activities of the crude extracts from native camellia (Camellia japonica L.) in Korea. The Plant Resources Society of Korea, Vol. 14, No. 2, pp. 82, 2001.
- S. N. Pak, J. Y. Kom, H. J. Yang, Antioxidative and antiaging effects of Jeju native plant extracts (II). Journal of Society of Cosmetic Scientists of Korea, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 165-173, 2007.
- H. H. Kim, K. S. Ko, Study of Cosmetic biological activity and cytotoxicity on rosemary extract. The Korea Society of Beauty and Art, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 235-249, 2013.
- Ju-Hee Kim, Sook-Young Lee, Su-In Cho. Anti-proliferative effect of camellia japonica leaves on human leukemia cell line. The korea association of herbology, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 93-98, 2003.
- V. Dewanto, W. Xianzhong, R. H. Liu, Processed sweet corn has higher antioxidant activity. Journal, of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, Vol. 50, No. 17, pp. 4959-4964, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf0255937
- S. I. Cho, H. W. Kim, G. J. Lee, Biological activities of extracts of fermented Camellia japonica leaf and flower, Korean Journal of Herbology, Vol. 21, No. 2, pp. 56-62, 2006.
- E. H. Kang, J. W. Hian, Studies on the physical changes of damaged hair according to the emulsion type of hair commetics, The Korean society of Cosmetology, Vol. 33, No. 1, pp. 283-291. 2005
- Phenolic contents and antioxidant activities of extracts from young leaves of Camellia japonica L. in Jeju vol.60, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3839/jabc.2017.048