- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Multi-Object Control Method Using Smartphone Bluetooth Communication and the Methodologies of Convergence Research
스마트폰의 블루투스 통신을 이용한 다중 오브젝트 제어방법 및 장치에 관한 융합연구
- Kang, Hee-Ra (Dept. of Visual Communication Design, INHA University)
- 강희라 (인하대학교 시각정보디자인전공)
- Received : 2015.05.04
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
Since the advent of Apple's iPhone, the smartphone industry has been producing new technologies and concepts at an accelerated pace. The speed of progress in this sector is exponentially increasing in accordance with Moore's Law, and smartphones are rapidly changing various aspects of human life. Especially, object control technologies using smartphones are being utilized in various sectors, including robots, home automation, and smart objects. However, the current smartphone object control technology is limited in terms of multicontrol. This study proposes the combined usage of the Bluetooth and Zigbee Modules for multiple object control using smartphones, and presents the necessary application design properties and the methodology for Zigbee communication. The study is an attempt at a territorial expansion of design, as a proposal of new methods for utilizing smartphones in the age of smart objects.
- H. R. Kang, A Study on Plant Condition Monitoring Robot Design. Ph.D. dissertation, Kookmin University. 2012.
- Tom lgoe, Making Things Talk 2nd Edition, O'REILLY. 2011.
- Marshall McLuhan, Understanging Media, ComuunicationBook, Inc. 2008.
- Marshall McLuhan, The Medium is the Message, Gingko Press, Inc. 2001.
- Victor Papanek, Desing for the Real World, Mijinsa, Inc. 2009.
- Itzhak Bentov, A Brief tour of higher consciousness, Inner World, Co. 2000.
- Serge Moscovici, Social Influence and Social Change, Puriwa Ipari Publishing, Co. 2010.
- Kim Yung Yong, Interactive Meda and Playing, ComuunicationBook, Inc. 2007.
- Adrian McEwen.Hakim Cassimally, Designing the internet of things, John Wiley and Sons, Ltd., 2013.
- Connecting Lab, IoT, Window of Future, Inc. 2014.
- Tom lgoe, Making Things Talk, O'REILLY. 2007.
- John-David Warren.Josh Adams.Harald Molle, Arduino Robotics, Apress 2011.
- David Cook, Robot Building for Beginners, Apress. 2009.
- Peter W Singer, Wired for War, Jian Press, Co. 2011.
- Richard Buchanan, Design Research and the New Learning, Design Issue:Volume17. 2001.