- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Proposal Convergence profitable model of mobile games that utilize the mileage system
마일리지 시스템을 활용한 모바일게임의 융복합 수익모델 제안
- Kim, Tae-Gyu (KwangWoon University, Graduate School of Information & Contents) ;
- Heo, Tae-In (KwangWoon University, Graduate School of Information & Contents) ;
- Jeong, Hyung-Won (KwangWoon University, Graduate School of Information & Contents)
- Received : 2015.04.29
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
Mileage system in some online media, I have a lot of use. In addition, there are a lot of companies that are making money by using the mileage system. A mileage system is the first airline in such a way that the service in the late 1980s, many states now listed sungineung and features. In addition, there are many industries that reported good results using a mileage system used by carriers in other industries. However, mileage of the current game industry has not been introduced, it is not the service by using the concept of point returning to the user is purely a function of mileage. So a lot of developed payment systems in the mobile industry since 2010, proposed a better and more current online payment systems industry has an easy hybrid revenue model for mobile games service convergence mileage using this system.
- bae ok jin, Mobile games, was pulled revenue of PC online games.,etnews, http://www.etnews.com/20140619000235, 2014.06.19
- Kim Jin Kyu, The global success factors of Korean games, The Journal of Global Cultural Contents, Vol.6, pp.7-40, 2011
- appannie, http://www.appannie.com/apps/google-play/top/south-korea/, October 16, 2014
- lee jae sul, 'Eomjijok 'enthusiasm for mobile gaming, life expectancy is how much?, http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/NewsView.do?SEARCH_NEWS_CODE=2933012, september 19, 2014
- Increasing mobile gaming life, http://hrmac.tistory.com/1198, september 21, 2014
- Naver Knowledge Encyclopedia, Microtransaction
- Ralf C.Adam, "Going online : Moving from Boxed Titles to Free to Play". GDC, 2010.
- Gyuhwan OH, "Game Design Based on Micro-Transactions in Online Games", GDC, 2008
- John Smedleg, "Free to play : Driving the future of MMOs", GDC, 2012.
- Mitch Lasky, "The Rise of Free-to-Play Core Gaming", GDC, 2012.
- bBerman, B., "Developing an effective customer loyalty program", California Management Review, Vol. 49, No. 1, pp.123-148, 2006 https://doi.org/10.2307/41166374
- Gang ji hyeon, "A study on the effect of attributes of Mileage Program on brand loyalty", Hanyang University, 2008
- Oliver,R.L..A cognitive model of the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction decisions. Journal of the Marketing Research, Vol. 17, pp.460-469, 1980 https://doi.org/10.2307/3150499
- Bolton, Ruth N. and James H. Drew, "A Longitudinal Analysis of the Impact of Service Changes on Customer Attitudes,", 1991
- Park, Kae-Jun, 'A Study on the Effect of Online Incentive on the Consumers Attitude Toward Purchasing', Hong-Ik University, 2002
- Naver Knowledge Encyclopedia
- Play NC Board of games that support the N-site shop "N-point" Search.