- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Research on International Cooperation Education Plan in game design
게임 디자인의 국제 산학협력 교육 방안에 대한 연구
- Ryu, Seuc-Ho (Kongju National University Game Design Department) ;
- Kyung, Byung-Pyo (Kongju National University Game Design Department)
- Received : 2015.03.30
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
Since 2012, the government has attempted to stimulate the human resources businesses need and substantial R&D technology by promoting "Leaders in INdustry-university Cooperation" (LINC). They use the natural the relationship between industry and university develop and spread a variety of industry-university cooperation for mutual growth model leading universities and industries of the region. More than recent cooperation education, at the level of practical use, field oriented talent needed in the industry demand Internationalized talent which can become members of a global community cultivated with International perspective and insight. Furthermore, while currently each university's circumstances and the position is different, and while this strategy, each unique, individual, specific international level's Cooperation Education Plan is Established and operating actively, Governments and businesses will be able to train desired international academic centers' advanced talent. We have come to hope that this will act as an important factor in furthering national competitiveness.
Supported by : 공주대학교
- Peter Drucker, "Management Challenges for the 21st Century", trans. by Jaegu Lee, The Korea Economic Daily, 2002.
- ASTD(American Society for Training & Development), International Conference & Exposition,41, Denver, 2012.
- Lee HJ(2005).A study of affection on satisfaction degree of co-op Program perceived by practical trainees. Sejong University master's thesis.14-31.
- Kim YJ, Kim PU(1998). The establishment of the new cooperative education system-based on the cooperation of technical high school and small-medium enterprises. Journal of KIIE. 23(2): 92-104.
- Yang Yh(2010). A study on the Impact of tourism major student's internship experience on the future career decision. Woosong University graduate school of business Master's thesis. 5-9.
- Kim, In-Bae(2009), A Study on the Academic Industrial Cooperation Activities Based on Additional Profitable Business,Korea Aerospace University graduate school of Business Master's thesis. 2-3.
- Waryszak, R. Z.(1999). Students' expecations from their cooperative education placements in the hospitality industry: an international perspective. Education and Training. 41(1): 33-40. https://doi.org/10.1108/00400919910255924
- Lee HJ(2005). A study of affection on satisfaction degree of co-op Program perceived by practical trainees. Sejong University master's thesis. 14-31.
- Young-Jick Jeon. Suk-Tae Oh (2014), 'A Study Influence of College students' Awareness Importance, Satisfaction of Industrial-educational Cooperation Program on Their Employment', The Korean Journal of Culinary Research Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 253-265.
- Kim, Nam Hyoung (2012) A Study on motion graphics Curriculum based on interaction by multidisciplinary Design Education Model Approach Digital Design research, Vol.12 No.3, pp 545-546.
- Kim, In-Bae(2009), A Study on the Academic Industrial Cooperation Activities Based on Additional Profitable Business,Korea Aerospace University graduate school of Business Master's thesis. pp 6-7.
- Jung-Hwa Kang (2011) A study on the curriculum of the Industry-University Cooperation, Digital Policy Research Vol.9 No.3, p 269
- yong-won kim, "A study on Convergent & Adaptive Quality Analysis using DQnA model", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 21-25, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.021
- Seok-Beom Yoon, Eun-Young Jang, "A Development of Creative Capstone Design Education", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 15-20, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2014.5.4.015
- Sung-Hyun Yun, "The Mobile ID based Digital Signature Scheme Suitable for Mobile Contents Distribution", Journal of the Korea Convergence Society, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 1-6, 2011.