- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Development of Hemodiafiltration Treatment Compliance Indicators and Discriminant Standards, Development of Hemodiafiltration Treatment Compliance Measurement - Convergent Form(HDFTCM-CF) : Focused on On-line Hemodiafiltration
혈액여과투석 환자의 치료이행 지표와 분류기준, 융합형 혈액여과투석 치료이행 측정도구 개발 : 온라인 혈액여과투석을 중심으로
- Hur, Jung (Dept. of Nursing, Gimcheon University)
- 허정 (김천대학교 간호학과)
- Received : 2015.05.10
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
This study is to define the hemodiafiltration treatment compliance indicators and discriminate standards for hemodiafiltration patients and development of hemodiafiltration treatment compliance measurement-convergent form. Date was collected from 300 on-line hemodiafiltration patients. To verify the hemodiafiltration treatment compliance indicators and discriminate standards, used construct validity and content validity by clinical professional group. Discriminant ability of 3 indicators-interdialysis weight gain rate(IWGR), serum phosphate level, rate of self change of total hemodiafiltration treatment time(SCR-HEFTT)- is 95.6%(wilks ramda=.256, p=.002). And hemodiafiltration treatment compliance measurement-convergent form has 91.7% discriminant accuracy. Hemodiafiltration treatment compliance is important that nurses can aware pre-stage of complication and give appropriate nursing intervention. Also this measurement can be used for foundation data of the nursing intervention development that prevent dialysis patient's complication.
Supported by : Gimcheon University
- D. S. Han, Principles and clinic of hemodialysis, Journal of the Korean Medical Association, Vol. 31, No. 5, pp. 476-482, 1988.
- E. J. Lee, H. S. Min, A study of thje relationship between compliance with therapeutic regimens and physiological parameters of hemodialysis patients, J of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 36, No. 1, 2006.
- The Korean society of nephrology, End stage of renal disease patient registry, http://www.ksn.or.kr/journal/2014/index.html, 2005.
- Ministry of health and welfare, List of health insurance benefit and non-reimbursable benefit and resource based relative value, National health insurance policy deliberation committee, 2014.
- Korean Nurses Association, nursing of nephrotic and dialysis patient, pp. 25-31, 2015.
- kimmel, P. L., Varela, M. P., Peterson, R. A., Weihs, K. L., & Simmens, S. J. Interdialytic weight gain and survival in hemodialysis patients: effects of duration of ESRD and diabetes mellitus, Kidney Int, Vol. 57, No. 3, pp. 1141-1151, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1523-1755.2000.00941.x
- J. Hur, A Study of Low Flux Hemodialysis Noncompliance Indicators and Discriminant Standards, Development of Hemodialysis Noncompliance Measurement-Brief Form (HNCM-BF), The Journal of Korean Nursing Administration Academic Society, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 407-417, 2007.
- S. W. Kim, H. H. Jung, H. Heon, Serum osteoprotegerin and fetuin-A Level is associated with coronary artery calcification score in the patients with end-stage renal disease, Korean Journal of Internal Medicine, Vol. 72, No. 5, 2007.
- K. S. Yoon, Effects of the Diet Related Self-Efficacy Promotion Program on Dietary Compliance, Physical Status and Quality of Life in Hemodialysis Patients, Chonnam National University Ph.D. dissertation, 2015.
- A. Y. Kim, The Effect of Education Program on Early Hemodialysis Patients'Knowledge, Self-Care Practice and Physiologic Index, Chonnam National University M.D. thesis, 2006.
- M. J. Yoo, The Effects of a Video Program for Hemodialysis Patients on Self Care, Stress, and Physiological Indexes, Chonnam National University M.D. thesis, 2014.
- Leggat, J. E., Orzol, S. M., Hurbert-Shearon, T. E., Golper, T. A., Jones, C. A., Held, Pl J., & Port, F. K., Noncompliance in hemodialysis: Predictors and Survival analysis, Adv Chronic Kidney Dis, Vol. 32, No. 1, pp. 139-145, 1998.
- Gorden, E. J., Leon, J. B., Ashwini, R., & Sehgal., Why are hemodialysis treatment shortened and skipped? Development of a taxonomy and relationship to patient subgroups. Nephrol Nurs J, Vol. 30, No. 2, pp. 201-208, 2003.
- Saran, R., Bragg-Gresham, J. L., Rayner, H. C., Goodkin, D. A., Keen, M. L., & Van Dijk, P. C., Nonadherence in hemodialysis: Associations with mortality, hospitalization, and practice patterns in the DOPPS, Kidney Int, Vol. 64, No. 1, pp. 254-262, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1523-1755.2003.00064.x
- J. Hur, Study of stress and coping methods in hemodialysis noncompliant patients, J korean Acd Nurs Admin, Vol. 11, No. 4, 2005.
- G. T. Bin, urvival analysis of patients undergoing chronic hemodialysis, Chungnam National University M.D. thesis, 1998.
- Kurtner, N. G., Improving compliance in dialysis patients : Does anything work?, Seminars in Dialysis, Vol. 14, No. 5, pp. 324-327, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1525-139X.2001.00080.x
- J. Hur, A study of high flux hemodialysis noncompliance indicators and discriminant standards and development of hemodialysis noncompliance measurement-Brief Form, Journal of the Korea convergence society, pp. 184-186, 2011.
- Royal pharmaceuical society of great britain, From compliance to concordance, Official Brochure, 1997.
- Reichman, F., Levy, N.B, Problems in adaptation to maintenance hemodialysis, Archives Internal Medicine, Vol. 130, 859-865, 1972. https://doi.org/10.1001/archinte.1972.03650060051009
- E. J. Lee, H. S. Min, A Study of the Relationship between Compliance with Therapeutic Regimens and Physiological Parameters of Hemodialysis Patients, Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 36, No. 1, 2006.
- Durose, C. L., Becker, M. H., Kirscht, J. P., Levin, N. W., Psychosocial factors affecting adherence ot medical regimens in a group of hemodialysis patients. Med Care, Vol. 5, 1231-1242, 2004.
- J. A. Shin, E. H. Jang, H. J. Baek, S. Y. Choi, M. O. Kim, J. E. Lee, W. S. Huh, D. J. Kim, H. Y. Oh, Y. G. Kim, The Changes of Clinical Markers, beta2-microglobulin and Oxidized LDL, after Converting to On-Line Hemodiafiltration from High-flux Hemodialysis, Kidney Research and Clinical Practice, Vol. 27, No. 1, 2008.
- W. M. Hwang, J. H. Park, S. L. Yun, The changes of clinical markers after converting to On-Line hemodiafiltration from High-flux hemodialysis, Korean Journal of Internal Medicine, Vol. 2010, pp. 264, 2010.
- M. K. Cho, M. A. Choi, Self care behavior of hemodialysis patients, J Korean Bioo Nurs Sci, Vol. 9, No. 2. pp. 205-217, 2007.
- Y. J. Jo, The Relationship between Depression, Self Care Compliance and Physiological Indices of Hemodialysis Patients, Keimyung University M.D. thesis, 2010.
- S. Y. Shin, K. H. Han, H. Y. Jeong, J. M. Chu, H. M. Kim, S. E. Suh, Y. K. Hyun, H. J. Kim, Vascular Calcification Scores are Associated with Arterial Stiffness, Inflammation, and Nutrition in Hemodialysis Patients, Korean Journal of Internal Medicine, Vol. 87, No. 1, 2014.
- J. E. Bae, A study on the status of hemodialysis patient education, Ewha Womans University M.D. thesis, 2005.
- Baines, L. S., & Jindal, R. M., Non-compliance in patients receiving hemodialysis: an in-depth review, Nephron, Vol. 85, No. 1, pp. 1-7, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1159/000045622
- US renal data system: USRDS, 2004 annual data report retrieved December 17, 2007, http://www.usrds.org/, 2005.