- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
융복합시대에 의료기관 정보가 일당진료비와 삭감율에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
A study of the impacts of medical institution information on daily medical expenses and medical expense reduction rate in convergence age
- Yang, Yu-Jeong (Dept. of Medicine Management, Chodang University) ;
- Lee, Hye-Seung (Dept. of Healthcare Management, Gwangju University)
- 투고 : 2015.05.04
- 심사 : 2015.07.20
- 발행 : 2015.07.28
본 연구는 일당진료비와 삭감율의 차이와 변동요인을 파악하고 이를 중심으로 요양급여비 관리대책 수립에 필요한 기초자료를 제공할 목적으로 수행되었다. 전국 종합병원 50개소의 감염성 장염(A09.0) 질환의 1년 동안 평균 일당진료비와 평균 삭감율을 입원과 외래로 구분 조사하였고 결과는 다음과 같다. 입원 일당진료비는 의료기관의 총인원, 외래 일당진료비는 병상수, 입원 삭감율은 병상수와 총인원에 상관이 있는 것으로 나타났다. 의료기관 정보가 일당진료비에 미치는 영향은 입원과 외래 동일하게 의료기관의 총인원에 정적(+) 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다. 이러한 삭감율과 일당진료비에 대한 연구는 의료기관의 효율적이고 합리적인 의사결정을 돕고, 요양급여비 정책의 우선순위를 결정하는데 중요한 근거가 될 것이다.
- Jong-rok Youn, Jae-sik Jang, This Business of Medical Institutions and the Impact on Service-Oriented, Korea Journal of Business Administration, Vol.25, No.2, pp.859-878, 2012.
- Medical expenses and the contribution factor variation analysis. Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service, 2012.
- Third quarter 2013 trend analysis Health care insurance. Health Insurance Review & Assessment Service, 2014.
- Dong-hwan Kim, Hyun-jong Song, Effect of Acute Hospital and Nursing Home Supplies on Inpatient Expenditure of Long-term Care Hospitals : Implications for the Role of Long-term Care Hospital. Journal of the Korean Gerontological Society, Vol.33, No.3, pp.647-659, 2013.
- Hyun-wooung Shin, Jang-ho Yoon, Hyun-jung Kim, Sol-ip Ha, Seul-gi Lee, Factors affecting the growth of healthcare costs and long-term spending-control strategies, Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, pp.100-108, 2013.
- Soon-im Huh, Soo-jung Kim, Population aging and growth of health care expenditures. Korea Social Policy Review, Vol.21, No.2, pp.9-33, 2014.
- Mun-Jae Lee, Man-Kyu Choi, Analysis of Structural Relationships among Financial Ratios of Regional Public Hospitals. Korea Journal of Business Administration, Vol.26, No.6, pp.1517-1530, 2013.
- Hyun-sook Park, The Management Factors of Medical Expenditure Reduction and Recovery of Hospital Health Insurance Department. Korea Journal of Business Administration, Vo.13, No.4, pp.46-75, 2008.
- In-Kyoung Hwang, An Analysis of Changes and Length of Stay of Frequently Claimed Inpatiten Diseases. Inje Journal, Vol.2, No.2, pp.848-859, 1995.
- Hyun-Woong Shin, Hyung-sik Ann, Chung-Sub Lee, Estimation of Social Welfare Loss Due to Small Area Variations in Health Care Utilization, Health and Social Studies, Vol.27, No.1, pp.52-80, 2007.
- Chang-ik Kwon, Jin-hyun Kim, Jun-ho Kim, Seong-hoon Lee, Social-Economic Effects of Integrating Insurance Review Systems: National Health Insurance, Automobile Insurance and Work Accident Insurance, Health and Social Sciences, vol.20, No.1, pp.105-125, 2007.
- Hyun-sook Park, Performance of Hospital Health Insurance Review Department and Related Factors Inje University, Ph. D. dissertation, 2007.
- Su-yeon Lee, The Effects of Insurance Review & Assessment Task on Managerial Performance in Hospital Organizations" Konyang University, Ph. D. dissertation, 2008.
- Choon-hee Noh, (The) effectiveness on the characteristics of health insurance reviewing in the tertiary hospitals, Yonsei University Master's dissertation, 2003.
- Woong-sub Park, Joon-suk Kim, Young-moon Chae, Chung-mo Nam, Analysis of the hospital information systems's effects on the revenue of Korean National Health Insurance. The Korea Society of Management Information Systems, Vol.2002, No.1, pp.355-363, 2002.
- Wennberg JE., & Gittelsohn A. Small area variations in health care delivery, Science, Vol.182. No.117, pp.1102-1108, 1973. https://doi.org/10.1126/science.182.4117.1102
- Wennberg JE., Freeman JL. & Culp WJ, Are hospital services rationed in New Haven of over-utilized in Boston? Lancet, Vol.1, No.8543, pp.1185-1187, 1987.
- Yun-mi Kim, A Study on the Factors of Medical Productivity in General Hospital. Seoul Health College collection of dissertations, Vol.16, No.1. pp.183-194, 1996.
- Jang-hyun Kim, (A) Trends Analysis of Finacial Statements of Korean Hospitals during the past nine years, Inje University Master's dissertation, 2003.
- Yu-Jeong Yang, Study of Management and Environmental Factors Affecting Medical Expense Reduction. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.10, No.11, pp.493-502, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.11.493
- Kyung-yep Nam, Jae-bin Cha, Sang-yun Seo, A Study of Health Insurance Coverage Reinforcement and Its Effect on Hospital Income, Focusing on Assessment Exception of Patients with Serious Diseases. Korea Journal of Business Administration, Vol.27, No.6, pp.817-834, 2014.
- Gruber, J. & Owings. M., "Physician Financial Incentives and Cesarean Section Delivery", The RAND Journal of Economics 27, pp.99-123, 1996. https://doi.org/10.2307/2555794
- Labelle, R. Stoddart, G. Rice, T, "A Re-examination of the Meaning and Importance of Supplier-Induced Demand", Journal of Health Economics, Vol.13, No.3, pp.47-368, 1994.
- Pauly, M.V. & Satterthwaite, M.A., "The Pricing of Primary Care Physicians' Services: A Test of the Role of Consumer Information", Bell Journal of Economics 12, pp480-506, 1981.