- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
The Method of Localization using Radical Line among Sensor Nodes under the Internet Of Things
사물 인터넷 환경에서 Radical Line을 이용한 센서 노드간의 지역화방법
- Shin, Bong-Hi (Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering, Incheon National Univ.) ;
- Jeon, Hye-Kyoung (Dept. of Computer Science & Information Technology, Inha Univ.)
- Received : 2015.05.03
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
The sensor network that is component of the Internet of Things require a lot of research to select the best route to send information to the anchor node, to collect a number of environment and cost efficient for communication between the sensor life. On the sensor network in one of the components of IOT's environment, sensor nodes are an extension device with low power low capacity. For routing method for data transmission between the sensor nodes, the connection between the anchor and the node must be accurate with in adjacent areas relatively. Localization CA (Centroid Algorithm) is often used although an error frequently occurs. In this paper, we propose a range-free localization method between sensor nodes based on the Radical Line in order to solve this problem.
Internet of Things;Radical Line;Sensor Node;Localization;Convergence
Supported by : 인천대학교
- Wilhelm Rauss, "TiViT Interactive: Internet of Things Program Overview", TiViT, 2012, 4.
- J. Luo, H. V. Shukla, and J.-P. Hubaux. "Non-interactive location surveying for sensor networks with mobility-differentiated toa. In INFOCOM", 2006.
- M. Heidari, N. A. Alsindi and K. Pahlavan, "UDP Identification and Error Mitigation in ToA-based Indoor Localization Systems using Neural Network Architecture", IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, Vol.8 No.7, p.3597-3607, July 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TWC.2009.080415
- A. S. Paul and E. A. Wan, "RSSI-based Indoor Localization and Tracking Using Sigma-Point Kalman Smoother", IEEE J. Sel. Topics Signal Process., vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 860-873, Oct. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSTSP.2009.2032309
- T. Moscibroda, R. Wattenhofer, and A. Zollinger. "Topology control meets sinr: The scheduling complexity of arbitrary topologies". In MobiHoc, pages 310.321, 2006.
- S. Biswas and R. Morris. "ExOR: opportunistic multi-hop routing for wireless networks". SIGCOMM Comput. Commun. Rev., 35(4):133-144, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1145/1090191.1080108
- S. D. Chitte, S. Dasgupta and Z. Ding, "Distance Estimation from Received Signal Strength under Log-Normal Shadowing: Bias and Variance", IEEE Signal Process. Lett., vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 216-218, Mar. 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/LSP.2008.2012229
- X. Li and K. Pahlavan, "Super-resolution TOA EStimation with Diversity for Indoor Geolocation," IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 224-234, Jan. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TWC.2003.819035
- Y. Shen and M. Z. Win, "On the Accuracy of Localization Systems Using Wideband Antenna Arrays", IEEE Trans. Commun., vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 270-280, Jan. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCOMM.2010.01.080141
- Q. Xiao, B. Xiao, J. Cao and J. Wang,"Multihop Range-free Localization in Anisotropic Wireless Sensor Networks: A Pattern-driven Scheme", IEEE Trans. Mobile Comput., vol. 9, no. 11, pp. 1592-1607, Nov. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TMC.2010.129
- B. Xiao, L. Chen, Q. Xiao and M. Li,"Reliable Anchor-based Sensor Localization in Irregular Areas", IEEE Trans. Mobile Comput., vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 60-72, Jan. 2009.
- A. A. Kannan, B. Fidan and G. Mao, "Use of Flip Ambiguity Probabilities in Robust Sensor Network Localization", Wirel. Netw.,vol. 7, no. 5, July 2011.
- M. Li and Y. Liu, "Rendered Path: Range-free Localization in Anisotropic Sensor Networks with Holes", IEEE/ACM Trans. Netw., vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 320-332, Feb. 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNET.2009.2024940
- N. Bulusu, J. Heidemann, and D. Estrin. "Gps-less low cost outdoor localization for very small devices", IEEE Personal Comm. Magazine, 7(5):28-34, 2000.
- P. Biswas, T.-C. Lian, T.-C.Wang, and Y. Ye. "Semidefinite programming based algorithms for sensor network localization", TOSN, 2(2):188.220, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1145/1149283.1149286