- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Audit Model of Outsourcing Operation based on Availability Metrics in perspective of Service Level Agreenment
서비스 수준협약 관점에서 가용성 지표 중심의 아웃소싱 운영감리 모델에 관한 연구
- Kim, Dong-Soo (Graduate School of Information and Telecommunications, Konkuk University) ;
- Kim, Hee-Wan (Division of Computer Engineering, Shamyook University)
- Received : 2015.05.28
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
In order to perform a successful outsourcing, we needs the SLA through improving the quality of IT services. In particular SLA metrics and evaluation criteria is an important factor as to substitute the IT viability of the company to promote IT Outsourcing. SLA metrics consist of technical, managerial, user perspective items, and has been managed to aim to provide reliable and continuous quality improvement of IT services. This study focuses on the HW availability metrics of SLA indicators of IT outsourcing. We propose the Infra availability criteria for the HW configuration level to meet the SLA contract and evaluation. We offer the Infra configuration standards of SLA contract, and propose criteria to determine the suitability of the target levels in IT operations audit environment. The proposed model was verified the necessity and effectiveness of the Infra configuration standards and operation audit check items through the surveys of experts and users.
- Rhew, S.Y., Shin, S.J., and Kim, Y.R., A Study on Selection and Improvement of SLA Evaluation Metrics Using IT Maturity Model, Journal of IT Service, Vol.8 No.4, pp.141-150, 2009.
- National Information Society Agency, Guideline for outsourcing management of information system, Ministry of Information and Communication, Seoul, 2005.
- Kim, Y.S., SLA indicators for the efficient management assessment of HW maintenance business, Graduate School of Information Science, Soongsil University, Master's thesis, 2012.
- Kim, J.H., Effective outsourcing of IT service management case study for the SLA, Graduate School of Information Communication, Konkuk University, Master's thesis, 2011.
- Nam, K.Ch, and Kwag, G.J., An Empirical Study of Critical Success Factors for the Implementation of SLA, Sogang Journal of Business, Vol.16, No.2, pp.67-84, 2005.
- The Federation of Korean Information Industries, Domestic and international SLA / SLM promotion cases, FKII REPORT 2004-003, 2004.
- Nam, K.Ch. and Kim, J.H., A Study of SLA's Maturity Level on Performance, Journal of information technology applications & management, Vol.14, No.1, pp.1-20, 2007.
- Ministry of Information and Communication, Operating Contract Reference Model of the Information System enhanced with the SLA, Ministry of Information and Communication, Seoul, 2005.
- Ministry of Information and Communication, Government Technical Reference Model V2.1, Ministry of Information and Communication, Seoul, 2010.
- National Information Society Agency, Guideline for incident & problem management of information system, Ministry of Information and Communication, Seoul, 2005.
- Yoo, G.R., Case study of disaster recovery system implementation using NAS, Graduate School of Information, Hongik University, Master's thesis, 2003.
- Kim, C.H., and Kook, G.H., Implementation Scheme of the High Availability System for the Stable Service, Proceeding of The Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, Vol.2009, No.10, pp.172-177, 2009.
- Inforever consulting, IT Infra high availability, Inforever, Seoul, 2007.
- National Information Society Agency, Information Systems Audit Standards Commentary, Seou, National Information Society Agency, 2009.
- Kim, H.W., Jung.J., Kim, D.S., Rhee, H.K., and Han, K.J., An Information System Audit Model for IT Outsourcing Operation, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol.10 No.11, pp.185-196, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.11.185
- Ryu, S.M., Comparison with Operation Audit Check List of Package Information System Based on ITIL, Graduate School of Information Technology, Incheon University, Master's thesis, 2012.