- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Fusion of the Period Characterized and Hierarchical Bayesian Techniques for Efficient Cluster Analysis of Time Series Data
시계열자료의 효율적 군집분석을 위한 구간특징화와 계층적 베이지안 기법의 융합
- Jung, Young-Ae (Dept. of Information Technology Education, Sun-Moon University) ;
- Jeon, Jin-Ho (Dept. of Business Administration, Catholic Kwan-Dong University)
- Received : 2015.04.16
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
An effective way to understand the dynamic and time series that follows the passage of time, as valuation is to establish a model to analyze the phenomena of the system. Model of the decision process is efficient clustering information of the total mass of the time series data of the relevant population been collected in a particular number of sub-groups than to look at all a time to an understand of the overall data through each community-specific model determination. In this study, a sub-grouping of the group and the first of the two process model of each cluster by determining, in the following in sub-population characterized by a fusion with heuristic Bayesian clustering techniques proposed a process which can reduce calculation time and cost was confirmed by experiments using actual effectiveness valuation.
Period Characterized;Bayesian;Time Series Data;Fusion;Clustering
- A. K. Jain and D. C. Dube, Algorithms for Clustering Data, Prentice Hall, 1988.
- T. Okuda, E, Tanara and T. Kasai, "A Method for the Correction of Garbled Words based on the Levenshtein Metric", IEEE Transaction on Computers C25, 2, pp.172-177, 1976(2).
- T. Oates, "Identifying Distinctive Subsequence in Multivariate Time Series by Clustering", Proceedings of the Sixteenth International Conference on Machine Learning, 1999.
- Y. Huhtala, J. Karkkinen, H. Toivonen and N. R, "Mining for Similarity in aligned Time Series using Wavlets", Proceedings of SPIE on Data Mining and Knowledge Discover: Theory, Tools and Technology, 1999.
- S. ManGanaris, "Learning to Classify Sensor Data", IJCAI'95 Workshop on Machine Learning in Engineering, 1995.
- Y. Cho and G. Lee., "Modeling and Prediction of Time Seires Data based on Markov Model", The Korea Society of Computer and Information", Vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 225-233, 2011.
- L. Rabiner., "A Tutorial on Hidden Markov Models and selected applications in speech recognition," Proc. of IEEE77, pp.257-286, 1989.
- M. Siddiqi, J. Gordon and W. Moore., "Fast State Discovery for HMM Moel Selection and Learning," In Proc. Int'l Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Statistics, 2007.
- J. Jeon., "A Study on Determining Prediction Models using Model-based Clustering of Time Series Data", Dankook Univ Ph. D, 2007.
- J. Jeon and m. Kim.,"A Study of Economic Indicator Prediction Model using Dimensions Decrease Techniques and HMM",The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol. 11, no 10, pp305-311. 2013.
- Y. Cho and G. Lee., "Prediction on Clusters by using Information Crtterion and Multiple Seeds", The Institute of Webcasting, Internet and Telecommunication, Vol. 10, no. 6, pp 145-152, 2010.
- Y. Byungki and F. Christos., "Fast Time Sequence Indexing for Arbitrary Lp norms", In The VLDB Journal, pp 385-394, 2000.
- L. Jessica, K. Eamonn, L. Stefano and C. Bill., "A Symbolic Representation of Time Series, with Impliction for Streaming Algorithms", 8th ACM SIGMOD Workshop on Research Issues in DMKD, 2003.
- J. Jeon and m. Kim.,"A Study of Criterion for Efficient Clustering Estimation of Temporal Data", The Institute of Webcasting, Internet and Telecommunication, Vol. 11, no. 5, pp 139-144, 2011.
- J. Jeon and m. Kim.,"A Study on Prediction the Movement Pattern of Time Series Data using Information Criterion and Effective Data Length", The Institute of Webcasting, Internet and Telecommunication, Vol. 13, no. 1, pp 101-107, 2013.