- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Drawing Priority of Main Certificates related to information support
정보지원 업무관련 주요자격증 우선순위 도출에 관한 연구
- Hwang, Jong-Ho (Dept. of Mnanagement Information Systems, Tongmyong University)
- 황종호 (동명대학교 경영정보학과)
- Received : 2015.05.22
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
This study was done to find a way to resolve a problem in a periodical situation. Recently, the youth unemployment problem became a major factor in social issues. Regarding this issue and employment with high involvement, a new employee's OJT fee acts as a burden. This research will focus on concrete solutions needed to resolve this problem. In terms of content for research, we will firstly analyze representative institutions(NCS) which is responsible for qualifications needed to collect information required to extract major license that carry an easy access to business matters. With a base on this, we will use AHP analysis technique and proposal of research format and extract major license that carry an easy access to business matters. This is considered to be a significant regulation for reducing OJT fee and selecting licenses necessary for getting a job; therefore, the objective of this research is providing a basic structure for sorting licenses with easy access to business matters out and proving grounds for decision in acquiring certifications.
NCS;Accessibility services;Key Certification;Research Model;AHP analysis
- The Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry, "Survey forecast corporate jobs by 2015", Hired labor policy team, January, 2015.
- The kukmin Ilbo, "Employment Information Service report", April 2015.
- Dong-Wook Han, Min-Chae Kang, "Policy directions for special education teachers to invigorate smart education using AHP", The Journal of digital policy & management, Vol.10, No.11, pp.681-689, 2012.
- Gyeong-Geun Ree, Young Roh, "e-biz+U", p.265-288, e-press, 2008.
- Yeong-Gwang Jang, Gi-Man Jeong, "Principles of management", p.32-34, Sinyeongsa, 2012.
- HRD Korea, http://www.q-net.or.kr, February 5, 2014.
- Krivet, http://www.pqi.or.kr, April 7, 2014.
- Kyung-Hoon Kang, Chae-Hong Lim, Jong-In Lim, Tae-Hyoung Park, "Analysis on Importance of Information Security Factors for Smart Work using AHP", The Journal of digital policy & management , Vol.11, No.3, pp.415-426, 2013.
- HRD Korea, "National Technical Qualifications management institution and qualification of event current situation", April 4, 2014.
- HRD Korea, http://www.q-net.or.kr, February 7, 2014.
- KCCI LICENSE, http://license.korcham.net, January 14, 2014.
- Krivet, http://www.pqi.or.kr, April 13, 2014.
- Chang-Hoon, Da-Yeon Kang, Myung Hee Chang, "Identifying Priority of Subjects for Trnining Port Logestics Professionals in Secondary Education", Journal of Navigation and Port Research, Vol.35, No.10, pp.837-846, 2011. https://doi.org/10.5394/KINPR.2011.35.10.837
- In-Dong Chang, "Big data and trends IT", Journal of Korea Information Processing Society, Vol.21, No.3, p.5, May, 2014.
- Dae-Ho Byun, "Selecting a Mobile Device Using the Analytic Hierarchy Process", The Journal of digital policy & management, Vol.9, No.4, pp.1-8, 2011.
- STATISTICS KOREA, "Economically active population survey:Province and City/unemployment rate by age ", National portal Local statistics, February, 2015.