- Volume 13 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Influencing Usage Intention of AT Certification program using WBI in the Digital Convergence Environment
디지털 융복합 환경에서 WBI을 활용한 AT자격 프로그램 사용의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Lee, Shin-Nam (Dept. of Tax & Accounting, Hyupsung University)
- 이신남 (협성대학교 세무회계학과)
- Received : 2015.05.06
- Accepted : 2015.07.20
- Published : 2015.07.28
This paper aimed to identify the relationship between satisfaction and continuous usage intention of AT(Accounting Technician) certification program using WBI(Web-Based Instruction) in the digital convergence environment. We extend satisfaction and continuous usage intention, technology acceptance model theory by adding usefulness expectation, program interface, expectation confirmation. This study was examined by using the SPSS 21.0 and AMOS 21.0. The results by analysis are as follows. First, usefulness expectation and program interface showed positive effect on the expectation confirmation, usefulness expectation had more significantly effect than the program interface. Second, expectation confirmation had significantly positive effect satisfaction, continuous usage intention. Also expectation confirmation was influenced by continuous usage intention rather than satisfaction. Third, satisfaction had positive sign on the continuous usage intention.
- J. K. Lee, A Study of Developing and Implementing Web-Based Self-Regulated Learning Models. Journal of Educational Technology, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 83-106, 2000. https://doi.org/10.17232/KSET.16.2.83
- H. G. Baek, T. H. Ha and D. R. Shin, Design and Implementation of the Web-based Learning System Using Self-Regulated Learning. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 43-56, 2004.
- D. Natharius, The More We Know, the More We See: The Role of Visuality in Media Literacy. American Behavioral Scientist, Vol. 48, No.20, pp. 238-247, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1177/0002764204267269
- M. Hannaffin, K. Oliver and E. Glaser, Cognitive and learning factors in web-based environments. Handbook of American distance education, Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Earlbaum Associates, Inc, 2001.
- I. H. Jo and K. C. Lee, Integration of Case-Based Reasoning and Fuzzy Cognitive Map for Building Learning-Oriented Knowledge Management System. Journal of Corporate Education, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 107-142, 2001.
- D. Kang, The Effects of web-based project learning on self-directed learning and the problem solving ability of elementary school children. Master of Education, Dissertation, Korea National University of Education, 2004.
- J. D. Kim, Analysis of Potentials and Limits of Web-based Education. Journal of Educational Technology, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 87-113, 2006. https://doi.org/10.17232/KSET.22.2.87
- C. W. Park and K. D. Lee, A Study on Factors Affecting Web Academic Information Service Quality. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 7, No. 4, pp. 91-99, 2009.
- A. Bhattacherjee and G. Premkumar, Understanding Changes in Belief and Attitude Toward Information Technology Usage: A Theoretical Model and Logitudinal Test, MIS Quarterly,Vol. 28 No. 2, pp. 229-254, 2004. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148634
- H. S. Han, K. H. Park and J. Y. Cho, The Determinants of Usefulness and Intention In Mobile Game Service. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 41-49, 2006.
- H. J. Lee, S. J. Park and K. I. Han, The Effects of Perception of user on the Intention to use to e-Government. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 49-62, 2010.
- J. Jasperson, P. E. Carter and R. W. Zmud, A Comprehensive Conceptualization of Post-Adoptive Behaviors Associated with information Technonogy Enabled Work Systems. MIS Quarterly, Vol. 29 No. 3, pp. 525-557, 2005. https://doi.org/10.2307/25148694
- A. M. Chircu, G. B. Davis and R. J. Kauffman, Trust, Expertise and E-commerce Intermediary Adoption., 2000.
- V M. G. Venkatesh, F. D. Morris and G. B. Davis, User Acceptance of Information Technology: Toward a Unifies View. MIS Quarterly, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 425-478, 2003.
- D. G. Lee, S. J. Lee and B. J. Choi, An Empirical Study on Intentions to Use of Smart TV. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 107-118, 2012. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2012.10.4.107
- Y. G. Jeon, The Mediating Effect of Job Satisfaction between Organizational Members' Turnover Intention and the Leadership Type of Middle Managers in Agricultural Cooperatives. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 3, No. 3, pp. 85-93, 2015.
- P. A. Dabolkar, C. D. Shepard and D. L. Thorpe, A Comprehensive Framework for Service Quality: An Investigation of Critical Conceptual and Mesurement Issues Through a Longitudinal Study. Journal of Retailing, Vol, 76, p. 139-173, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(00)00029-4
- A. Bhattacherjee, Understanding Information Systems Continuance: an Expectation-Confirmation Model. MIS Quarterly, Vol. 25, pp. 351-371, 2001. https://doi.org/10.2307/3250921
- R. H. Rosa, A. S. Patrick and A. Ozok, Perception and Acceptance of Fingerprint Biometric Technology, Symposium On Usable Privacy Security, 2007.
- D. Gefen, E-Commerce: the Role of Familiarity and Trust. Omega, Vol. 28, No. 6, pp. 725-737, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0305-0483(00)00021-9
- C. M. Chiu, M. H. Hsu, S. Y. Sun, T. C. Lin and P. C. Sun, Usability, Quality, Value and E-Learning Continuance Decision. Computers & Education, Vol. 45, No. 4, pp. 399-416, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compedu.2004.06.001
- W. H. DeLone, and E. R. McLean, Information Systems Success, Informaton System Research, Vol. 3, pp. 60-95, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1287/isre.3.1.60
- S. R. Yee, A Study of Team satisfaction and associated Factors of engineering College Freshmen. Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 315-324, 2015. https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.2.315
- V. Venkatesh and F. D. Davis, A Theoretical Extension of the Technology acceptance Model: Four Longitudinal Field Studies. Management Science, Vol. 46, No. 2, pp. 186-204, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1287/mnsc.188.8.131.5226
- G. Costikyan, I Have No Words and I Must Designt. Interactive Fantasy, Vol. 2, 1994.
- J. R. Francis and C. S. Lennox, Selection models in accounting research, Working Paper, University of Missouri at Columbia, 2008.
- http://www.smartecom.co.kr, 2015.