- Volume 19 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Evaluation of Non-Destructive Formulas on Compressive Strength Using the Reliability Based on Probability
확률 기반의 신뢰도를 이용한 비파괴 압축강도 추정식 평가
- Received : 2014.12.11
- Accepted : 2015.04.17
- Published : 2015.07.30
Proposed equation is used many time in calculation of concrete compressive strength using the non-destructive testing at precision safety diagnosis. Most of proposed equation is suggested in abroad and have an error to estimate concrete compressive strength in the domestic. Therefor, proposed equation is low reliability to estimate concrete compressive and it has a significant effect in reliability of precision safety diagnosis. Nevertheless, It is possible to increase the reliability through a number of experiments from this problem that occurs in some localized part. This paper is proposed assessment formula of reliability related core compressive strength to increase the reliability. It is verified that reliability of proposed assessment formula is useful by probabilistic techniques. It is compared with each graphs of concrete compressive strength of proposed equation. It has been found that the present methods are very efficient.
정밀안전진단시 콘크리트 강도를 추정하기 위한 방법으로 강도추정식을 이용한 방법이 많이 사용되며, 이용되는 추정식은 외국에서 이미 제안된 식이 대부분이고, 적용되는 추정식에 따라서 추정강도의 차이가 심하게 발생하며, 전반적으로 강도추정의 신뢰도가 낮아져 정밀 안전진단 결과의 신뢰성에도 상당한 영향을 미친다. 이런 문제점은 일부 국한된 부분에서 발생하게 되어 다수의 실험을 통하여 신뢰도를 높일 수 있다. 본 논문은 이와 같은 필요성을 포괄하기 위해 실내압축강도와 관련된 신뢰도 평가식을 제안하였다. 확률론적 기법을 이용하여 신뢰도 평가식의 유용성을 검증하였으며 실내압축강도와 추정압축강도의 추이 그래프를 비교하였다. 비교결과, 본 연구에서 제시된 신뢰도 평가식의 유용성을 확인하였다.
- Cho, C. H. (2008), Calculation of Aging Effects of Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity in Concrete by Non-Destructive Test, Journal of Korea Institute of Safety Inspection, KSMI, 12(6), 173-179.
- H-S, A., Ang, W. H., Tang, (2007), Probability Concepts In Engineering, John Wiley, New York, 361-438
- Jeong, J. H. (1999), Reliability-Based Highway Geometric Design, KICT, Ilsan, 27-43.
- Kim, J. S., Shin, Y. S., Kim, P. S., Cho, C. H.,(2005), A Study on the Estimation of Strength Nondestructive Test of the Admixture Concrete, Journal of Korea Institute of Safety Inspection, KSMI, 9(4), 217-226.
- Kim, M. S., Baek, D. I., Youm, C. S. (2007), A Study on the Strength Prediction of Crushed Sand Concrete by Ultra-sonic Velocity Method, Journal of Korea Institute of Safety Inspection, KSMI, 5(3), 123-130
- Kim, G. H. (2007), The reliability for the estimated strength by the ultrasonic pulse velocity, Hanyang University, Seoul, 31-43.
- Kim, S. B. (2000), A Study Estimation of Compressive Strength for concrete by Non-Destructive Tests, Kyungil University, Gyeongsan, 1-5.
- KISTEC (2011), Guideline of Precise Inspection for Safety and Diagnosis, Common, 12-56 (in Korean).
- Kwak, J. M. (2013), Research and Statistical Analysis, Informa, Seoul, 197-203
- Kwon, S. J., Park, S. S., Nam, S. H., Lho, B. C. (2008), A Service Life Prediction for Unsound Concrete Under Carbonation Through Probability of Durable Failure, Journal of Korea Institute of Safety Inspection, KSMI, 12(2), 49-58
- Lee, Y. H., Mun, M. S. (1998), A Study on Safety Evaluation of Structures based on Reliability Analysis, Land & Housing Institute, 9-26.
- Lim, S. H., Kang, H. S. (2001), Estimating Compressive Strength of High Strength Concrerte by Ultrasonic Pulse Velocity Method, Journal of Korea Institute of Safety Inspection, KSMI, 11(4), 71-78
- Lim, S. Y. (2007), A Study on the Estimation of Compressive Strength of Concrete by Non-Destructive Test, Daegu University, Daegu, 1-2.
- No, Y. K. (2001), A Study on Non-Destructive Testing Equation for Estimation of Compressive Strength of Concrete, Dankook University, Yongin, 4-6.
- Oh, B. H., Kim, D. W., Lee, S. S. (2001), Prediction Formulas for Nondestructive Strength of Quartzite Aggregate Concrete, Journal of Korea Institute of Safety Inspection, KSMI, 5(2), 137-146.
- Pack, S. W., Jung, M. S. (2011), Time Dependent Evaluation of Corrosion Free Life of Concrete Tunnel Structures Based on the Reliability Theory, Journal of Korea Institute of Safety Inspection, KSMI, 13(5), 142-154.
- Phoon, K. K. (1995), Reliability-Based Design of Foundations for Transmission Line Structures, Cornell University, New York, 1-45(Section 2).
- Ra, C. G. (1998), A Study on the Estimation of Concrete Compressive Strength for Existing Structures by Non-Destructive Tests, Konkuk University, Seoul, 1-19.
- Shim, H. S., Kang, B. S. (2007), Performance Evaluation of NDE Methods in Condition Assessment of Structural Elements, Journal of Korea Institute of Safety Inspection, KSMI, 15(3), 101-108.
- Shim, H. S. (2009), Inspection of Structural Elements Using NDE, Journal of Korea Institute of Safety Inspection, KSMI, 11(3), 167-175.
- Yang, Y. S., Seo, Y. S., Lee, J. O. (1999), Structural Reliability Engineering, Seoul National University Press, Seoul, 47-68
- Yi, O. S. (2007), An Item Analysis of Scientific Essay for Science and Engineering Courses, Seoul National University, Seoul, 22-24.
- Comparison Study on Nondestructive Strength Equation Based on Probability for Bridges vol.20, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7855/IJHE.2018.20.3.039