- Volume 28 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
A Study on Insulation Degradation Properties of Thermal Conductive Silicone Rubber due to Temperature Transition
온도 변화에 의한 열전도성 실리콘 고무의 절연 열화 특성
- Lee, Sung Ill (Department of Safety Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation)
- 이성일 (한국교통대학교 안전공학과)
- Received : 2015.06.20
- Accepted : 2015.06.24
- Published : 2015.07.01
In this study, the frequency properties of electrostatic capacity and dielectric loss for the samples with different types of filler has been measured in through the applied frequency range of 7 kHz ~3,000 kHz at temperature of
- H. G. Cho and Y. K. Park, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 10, 770 (1997).
- Y. Toureille and J. P. Reboul, Ann. Soc. Sci., 89, 190 (1978).
- Annual Book of ASTM Standards, Electrical Insulation, 10.01, 19 (1993).
- C. S. Huh, K. S. Jang, and H. G. Cho, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 9, 344 (1996).
- R. J. Morgan, L. T. Mones, and W. J. Steele, Polymer, 23, 295 (1982). [DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0032-3861(82)90320-2] https://doi.org/10.1016/0032-3861(82)90320-2
- Y. S. Yoo, J. H. Kim, K. S. Seo, H. G. Cho, and Y. K. Park, J. Korean Inst. Electr. Electron. Mater. Eng., 12, 1052 (1999).
- T. Imai, F. Sawa, T. Ozaki, T Shimizu, R. Kido, M. Kozako, and T. Tanaka, Proc. of International Symposium on Electrical Insulating Materials, 5-9 (Kitakyushu, Japan, 2005) p. 239.
- H. C. Karner, 6th ISH, 30.02, 1-4 (1989).