- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Correlation Analysis of EEG and Vibraimage due to Auditory and Olfactory Stimulation
청각 및 후각자극에 의한 뇌파(EEG)와 진동이미지기술의 상관성 분석에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.02.09
- Accepted : 2015.06.11
- Published : 2015.06.30
EEG has been used to measure the emotion of amenity and discomfort in the interior space. EEG is limited to the experiment, because it is a equipment of contact type. However, Vibraimage can measure the emotion with a web camera. Because Vibraimage is a equipment of non-contact type, it is more suitable for the interior space than EEG. Therefor, it tries to find a correlation variable between EEG and Vibraimage to measure the human emotions. In this study, it were analyzed correlation of EEG and vibraimage due to variation of loudness 60[dB], 90[dB] and rosemary, jasmine scents. Check the health status of subjects who were selected 3 male students, and the period of this experiment was about months. The condition of the environmental test room was in temperature 25[
- J.Y.Hwang "Effect of Fruit Fragrances on Electroencephalography" The Graduate School of Soongsil University, pp.12-17, 2011.
- V.A.Minkin "psycho-physiological state detection and non-contact long distance scanning system build", Elsys research report, pp.14-20, 2006.
- S.T.Hwang, S.I.Park, S.M.Ahn, J.K.Choi, M.C.Hwang "Extraction of Significant Vibraimage Parameter for Evaluating Drowsiness" HCI Korea, Vol.2013, No.1 pp.82-85, 2013.
- J.W.Choi, H.H.Lee, "The Relation between weight of single Garments and Thermal Insulation with a Thermal Manikin". The Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles, Vol.33, No2, pp.173-186, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2009.33.2.173 https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2009.33.2.173
- J.H.You, "A study of Timber distinction responses to Auditory Stimulation in Infants", Graduate School of Sookmyung Women's University, pp.6, 2004.
- K,Y,Hyun, "Physiological Effects of a Transient Exposure to Noise "Graduate School of Health Sciences, Catholic University of Pusan, Busan, Korea. pp.57, 2005
- Y.N.Kim, "The study on effect of anti-stress managed by aroma essence oil therapy through old factory", Gradate School of alternative medicine Kyongi University pp.19,32, 2011.
- A.R.HA "Effects of Aromatherapy on Health Promotion by Using Electroencephalogram Spectra and the User's Behavior", Gradate School of Kosin University, pp.9, 2006.
- S.W.Choi,, H.K.Hong, "Essential aromatherapy", International Aromatherapy Clinical Center, pp.57-63, 2009.
- ASHRAE Handbook Fundamentals, SI Edition. pp.8,12-8,20, 2001
- M.H.KIM, "The Study about Variation of Physiology Signal based on EEG due to Variation of Illumination", The Korean Institute of Electrical Engineering, Vol.61p, No.1, pp.55-58, 2012. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5370/KIEEP.2012.61.1.055 https://doi.org/10.5370/KIEEP.2012.61.1.055
- S.K.Park, G.S.Jang, K.Chan, et al,. "The Auditory and Visual Information Impacts on the Traffic Noise Perception by the using Electroencephalogram", The Korea Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, No.2, pp.41-47, 2006.
- V. A. Minkin, N. N. Nikolaenko, "Application of Vibraimage Technology and System for Analysis of Motor Activity and Study of Functional State of the Human Body", Vol.42, No.4, Biomedical Engineering, pp.196-200, 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10527-008-9045-9 https://doi.org/10.1007/s10527-008-9045-9
- S.K.Kim "An Analysis of Relation between the schoolwork achienment and compuer usage pattern of the students using Association Rules and Correlations", Gradate School of Education Chonnam National University, pp.7-9, 2008.
- Y.J.Kim, N.G.Jang "A Study on the Use of the Prefrontal Brain Waves for the Assessment of Brain Hemisphericity" biology education, Vol.29, No.1, pp 87-97, 2001.
Grant : 서비스 효과 증강을 위한 다감각 서비스 공통기술개발
Supported by : 산업통상자원부