- Volume 16 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Dispersibility and Flexural Toughness Evaluation of Fiber Reinforcement Cellular Sprayed Concrete by added Foam
기포를 혼입한 섬유보강 셀룰러 스프레이 콘크리트 공법의 분산성 및 휨인성 평가
- Lee, Kyeo-Re (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Kangwon National University) ;
- Han, Seung-Yeon (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Kangwon National University) ;
- Nam-Gung, Kyeong (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Kangwon National University) ;
- Yun, Kyong-Ku (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Kangwon National University)
- Received : 2015.05.19
- Accepted : 2015.06.11
- Published : 2015.06.30
In this paper, dispersibility of steel fiber is improved mixing with form for material development of protection and blast resistant structure sprayed concrete. And it is developed a high toughness cellular sprayed concrete material using steel fiber. Oversupply form for dispersibility improvement of steel fiber is mostly fade away through sprayed, finally it is satisfied with the proper mixing ratio under 3 % ~ 6 %. This is considered for compressive strength and flexural toughness. Test results of compressive strength showed superior strength capability in 28, 56 days, also flexural strength and flexural toughness is great. Then oversupply form is enhanced for dispersibility of steel fiber and I think that it did not cause decreasing of strength. But analysis results of pore structure through image analysis failed for a great spacing factor and specific surface area. This is largely measured in spacing factor because air content have a grate evaporation effect for sprayed.
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Shen, B., Hubler, M., Paulino, G. H., and Struble, L. J., "Functionally-Graded Fiber-Reinforced Cement Composite : Processing, Microstructure, and Properties," Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 11, No. 6, pp. 663-673, 2008. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2008.02.002
- Zhang, J., Leung, C. K. Y., and Cheung, Y. N., "Flexural Performance of Layered ECC-Concrete Composite Beam," Composites Science and Technology, Vol. 11, No. 6, pp. 1501-1512, 2005.
- HAN SeungYeon, "Dispersion of Silica Fume by Air Slurry and its Effect on Mechanical Properties at Ready Mixed Concrete", Master's thesis of Engineering, Graduate school of Kangwon National University, 2014.
- Morgan D.R., "Freeze-Thaw Durability of Wet-Mix and Dry-Mix Shotcretes with Silica Fume and Steel Fibres" Reprinted, with permission, from Cement, Concrete and Aggregates, Vol. 10, No.2, 1988.
- KIM Jin-woung, "Evaluation of Rheology and Constructability of Crushed-Sand Shotcrete", doctorate thesis of engineering, Graduate school of Kangwon National University, 2011.
- CHIO Sungyong, "Rheology and Air Void Structures of Wet-Mix Shotcrete", doctorate thesis of engineering, Graduate school of Kangwon National University, 2009.
- KS F 2402, "Method of test for slump of concrete", KS, 2007.
- KS F 2421, "Method of test for air content of fresh concrete by pressure method", KS, 2006.
- KS F 2449, "Method of test for air content of fresh concrete by volumetric method", KS, 2002.
- KS F 2783, "Sampling method for materials of steel fiber reinforced shotcrete", KS, 2007.
- KS F 2405. "Standard test method for compressive strength of concrete", KS, 2010.
- KS F 2566, "Standard test method for flexural performance of fiber reinforced concrete", KS, 2014.
- ASTM C 457, "Standard Test Method for Microscopical Determination of Air Void Content and Parameters of the Air Void System in Hardened Concrete", ASTM, 2009.
- Shotcrete for rock support-guidelines and recommendation, International Tunnelling Association, 1990.
- Kansas DOT Specification, "Division 400 Concrete Standard Specifications, 401 Concrete, 401-5 Commercial Grade Concrete", pp. 400-1-400-14, 2007.
- Mindess, S., Young, J. F., "Concrete", Prentice-Hall, pp.485-500, 1981.