- Volume 18 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on Exploring Accumulation Zone and Composition Investigation of Floating Debris in Nakdong River Basin
낙동강 유역 부유쓰레기의 집적 구간 탐색 및 성상 조사 연구
- JANG, Seon-Woong (Department of Spatial Information Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- KIM, Dae-Hyun (OCEANTECH Co.) ;
- CHUNG, Yong-Hyun (Department of Ecological Engineering, Pukyong National University) ;
- YOON, Hong-Joo (Department of Spatial Information Engineering, Pukyong National University)
- Received : 2015.03.06
- Accepted : 2015.05.03
- Published : 2015.06.30
The aim of this study is to find out major accumulation zones through field survey and moving route tracking trials on floating debris of Nakdong River. It also identified composition and accumulated amount of the floating debris by sample survey for accumulation zones. As a result, total 5 accumulation zones were selected from the midstream and downstream of the Nakdong River. There was a large amount of floating debris, including vegetation debris, in the accumulation zones. And two accumulation zones located in the downstream region, it is much more likely to flow into the ocean along river. From the sample survey on the major accumulation zones, more than
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Chae, D.R. 2011. Marine debris damage reduction measures of Gyeongnam. Gyeongnam Development Institue. 57pp (채동렬. 2011. 경남의 해양쓰레기 피해 저감 방안. 경남발전연구원. 57쪽).
- Geoje City. 2013. A study on the flow path and countermeasures on the marine debris from Nakdong river. 168pp (거제시. 2013. 낙동강 해양쓰레기 유입경로 실태조사 및 대처방안 연구. 168쪽).
- Hong, J.O. 2007. A study on management division of land-based marine debris : focused on the Nakdong river basin, Gyeongnam Development Institue. 77pp (홍종욱. 2007. 육상기인 해양쓰레기 관리 분담방안 연구 : 낙동강유역을 중심으로. 경남발전연구원. 71쪽).
- Hong, S.C. 2004. The behavior and characteristics of marine debris in Nak-dong estuary/bay area. Master Thesis, Pukyong National University, Busan, Korea. 56pp (홍상철. 2004. 낙동강 하구역의 폐기물 유입.침적특성. 부경대학교 산업대학원 석사학위논문. 56쪽).
- Jang, S.W., D.H. Kim, K.T. Seong, Y.H. Chung and H.J. Yoon. 2014. Analysis of floating debris behavior in the Nakdong river basin of the southern Korean peninsula using satellite location tracking buoys. Marine Pollution Bulletin 88(1-2):275-283. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpolbul.2014.08.031
- Jang, S.W., D.H. Kim, Y.H. Chung and H.J. Yoon. 2014. Behavior characteristics of floating debris spilled from the Nakdong river. Korean Journal of Remote Sensing 30(1):127-136 (장선웅, 김대현, 정용현, 윤홍주. 2014. 낙동강 유출 부유쓰레기의 거동 특성. 대한원격탐사학회지 30(1):127-136). https://doi.org/10.7780/kjrs.2014.30.1.10
- Kang, W.S., S.H. Lee, S.H. Lee and H.J. Choi. 2009. The status of floating litter in Nakdong river basin. Proceedings of The Korea Society for Marine Environment & Energy Fall Conference 2009, pp.161-167 (강원수, 이승현, 이승훈, 최혁진. 2009. 낙동강 유역 부유쓰레기 현황. 한국해양환경.에너지학회 2009년도 추계학술대회 논문집. 161-167쪽).
- Ministry of Environment. 2013, An exploratoty study to make the second basic plan on main stream and estuary of the five major rivers. 396pp (환경부. 2013. 제2차 5대강 유역 하천.하구쓰레기관리 기본계획 수립을 위한 연구. 396쪽).
- Yu, J.S., B.S. Yoon, J.H. Rho and S.H. Yoon. 2002. Investigation of floating debris characteristics drained from 4 big river on a flooding. Journal of the Korean Society for Marine Environment & Energy 5(3):45-53 (유정석, 윤범상, 노준혁, 윤성환. 2002. 홍수시 4대강에서 유입되는 부유폐기물 성상 조사. 한국해양환경.에너지학회지 5(3):45-53).
- The Influence of Consumption Values for Western Salad on Functional Attitude and Consumer Satisfaction vol.22, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.20878/cshr.2016.22.2.018