- Volume 16 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Characterization of Repairing Polyurethane for Trenchless Sewer Pipeline
비굴착 하수관로용 폴리우레탄 보수재 특성 평가
- Park, Jun-Ha (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Jeon, Sang-Ryeol (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Lee, Kwan-Ho (Dept. of Civil Engineering, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2015.02.13
- Accepted : 2015.05.07
- Published : 2015.05.31
There is commonly used the full depth excavation method of sewer pipeline maintenance in Korea. This induces couple of technical and social problems like increase of construction cost and time for excavation and backfill, increase of public complains and delay of traffic, and so force. In order to overcome these problems, lots of laboratory tests were carried out for sewer pipeline of maintenance materials with trenchless methods. The testing materials are liquid and hardened polyurethane, and polyurethane CIPP. The lab tests were followed by Korean Standard. There are no side effects, like harmless to the human body and air pollution with stink. Judging from the limited test results, all the items tested were satisfied the KS criteria.
Supported by : 환경부
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering (2001), Research on Development of Repairing Technology for Underground Facilities, Report, pp. 35-49
- Song, H.M., Kim, S.H, Lee, K.C. and Jeong, C.K. (1999), "A Study on the Cost Anlaysis for No-Dig Sewer Rehabilitation", Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, Fall Conference (1), pp. 183-184
- Ministry of Environment (2005), Front Rebuilding Process using High Viscosity Mortal of Vinyl Chloride, Special Canning, and Filling Facility, New Environmental Technology, pp. 75-90
- Jo, J.I., Song, H.M. and Kim, Y.T. (2006), "Application of Trenchless Pipe Lining System by Close-Fit Pipe Lining", Korean Society of Water and Wastewater, Fall Conference, B-1, pp. 6
- EPA (1999), "Trenchless Sewer Rehabilitation", Collection Systems O&M Fact Sheet, pp. 10.
- Trenchless Technology (2013), "Pipe Relinning", Special Report, pp. 40
- Shiwei Guan (1995), " A Performance Evaluation of Internal Linings for Municipal Pipe : 100% Solids Polyurethane, Ceramic Epoxy, Polyethylene", Reoprts, pp. 16.