- Volume 16 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Development of Level of Service by Complaints Characteristics through the Analysis of Complaints Data
민원 자료 분석을 통한 민원 특성별 서비스 관리기준 설정
- Park, Mi-Yun (SH Tech & Policy Institute Co. LT) ;
- Sho, Byung-Choon (SH Tech & Policy Institute Co. LT)
- Received : 2015.04.06
- Accepted : 2015.05.07
- Published : 2015.05.31
One of the most important requirements in the development of asset management system of wastewater facilities is to determine the level of management of the service related to supply of wastewater. After the sewage facilities were built, many parts of the replacement or repair items will be occurred by the requests of the users on the way of operation and management. To manage the level of those services, where site and which complains is occurred have to be searched, and have to setting the aim of managing the service for objects to improvement. In this study, the complaints related with the sewage of S-area were analyzed, in which is progressed the domestic asset management development for the facilities and pipes related to wastewater. Based on these complaints data, the regional characteristics of S-area by causes and subject of complaints is analysed, and developed more detail management standard than current level. And also service level management strategies of advanced asset management benchmark agency for improving to service level management standard is compared and constructed basement for building the best practice of S area.
Supported by : 한국산업기술평가관리원
- M. Y. Park, I. G. Yu, S. G. Bae, "Whole-life infrastructure asset management : good practice guide for civil infrastructure", Korea Contracting out Management Institute, pp.67-71, 2010.
- J. H. Lee, M. Y. Park, J. K. Lee, M. H. Park, D. H. Jung, "Conceptual Study for Asset Management Framework Construction of Railway Infra Structure System", Korean Society for Railway, 2011 Oct. 20, pp. 2473-2478, 2011.
- E. J. Song, "Characterization of Sewage System Service Change of Korea through the Application of the Performance Indicator", University of Seoul, 2008.
- J. I. Song, "A study on the estimate of weighting factor and applicability of performance indicators on wastewater utilities for contract management", Chung-ang University, 2010.
- N. R. Sin, "Application of Asset Management for Effective Management of Social Infrastructures", Kangwon National University, 2012.
- "Guidelines for sewer maintenance service improvement", Japan Sewage Works Association, 2007.
- T. Y. Choi., J. H. Kweon., "Effect and Countermeasures of the international standard to drinking water and wastewater services", KSCE 59-6, PP. 11, 2008.
- S. M. Yu, Selection of Performance Indices and Development of Performance Evaluation Model for the Evaluation of Level of Sewer Service, Chung-Ang University.
- N. H. Jo, "A Study on Development of Level of Service(LoS) in Asset Management for Separated Sewer Pipes by Function Analysis Systems Technique", Chung-Ang University. 2012.
- S. H. Ha, S. Kim, N. H. Jo, and K. J. Kim, "A Study on Development of Level of Service (LoS) in Asset Management for Separated Sewer Pipe by Function Analysis Systems Technique", Journal of the Korean Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 32, No. 2D, pp. 147-157, 2012. https://doi.org/10.12652/KSCE.2012.32.2D.147
- Study of the introduction of the proposed asset management system of infrastructure facilities such as roads and railways. Korea Institute of Construction Technology, 2008.
- Development of Water and Wastewater Pipeline Total Asset Management System (II), Korea Institute of Construction Technology(KICT), 2009-0120.
- Development research of Evaluation criteria of water and sewerage services for strengthening international competitiveness: evaluation technology of environmental management technology, Ministry of Environment, 2008.
- Water and Sewer Services Assessment Pilot Project, Ministry of Environment, 2009.
- 2013 sewer statistics, Ministry of Environment, 2013.
- H. G. Hwang, S. J. Han, Y. G. Jeong, Development of Asset Management System in Water and Wastewater Pipeline, Environmental Engineering Research, Vol. 32, No. 12, pp.1069-1075, 2010.
- Public sewer facility operations. Management guidelines (revised), Ministry of Environment, 2014.
- Benchmarking perfomance indicators for water and wastewater utilities. AWWA, 2005.
- Developing Levels of Service and Perfomance Measures, INGENIUM, 2007.
- ISO 24510. 24511. 24512. 2007
- Legal issues of international trade and investment in water. IWA, 2005.
- Water service management, IWA, 2005.
- Strategic Asset Management of Water Supply and Wastewater Infrastructures, IWA, 2009.
- Performance indicator for water and wastewater utilities, WEF, 2002.