- Volume 16 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
An Automatic code generation through UML Meta modelling and transformation of Model for electronic government framework
UML 메타모델링과 모델의 변환을 통한 전자정부 표준 프레임워크 기반의 코드 생성 자동화
- Received : 2015.03.02
- Accepted : 2015.05.07
- Published : 2015.05.31
In the process of extending the UML model for a various domain, comply with the UML metamodel and it is possible to obtain a number of advantages. However, the UML metamodel is necessary to redefine the diagram must be defined via the Profile in order to expand and transformation the UML metamodel from a variety of sources using the UML metamodel is becoming increase massive scale. it is necessary to use only those extracts the element relative to the target to be used to extend a UML metamodel. Used to re-define the extension of the UML Metamodel and Profile based UML modeling tools and metadata repositories by analysis tools, can develop more quickly and easily, by utilizing these tools can improve the quality of development in the SW industry. In this paper, we present an algorithm that of the profile through the expansion of the UML metamodel and shows the results in actually applying e-government standards framework.
Meta Model;UML;SW Quality;MDD;Electronic government standard framework
- OMG(Object Management Group), Unified Modeling Language Specification, 2005.
- Colombo, P., Pradella, M., and Rossi, M. A UML 2-compatible language and tool for formal modeling real-time system architectures. In Proceedings of the 2006 ACM Symposium on Applied Computing, 2006.
- Kagdi, H., Maletic, J. I., and Sutton, A. Context-Free Slicing of UML Class Models. In Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Conference on Software Maintenance, 2005. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ICSM.2005.34 https://doi.org/10.1109/ICSM.2005.34
- Kai Pan, Sunghun Kim, E. James Whitehead, Jr., Bug Classification Using Program Slicing Metrics. Proceedings of the 6th IEEE International Workshop on Source Code Analysis and Manipulation, September 27-29, 2006. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/SCAM.2006.6 https://doi.org/10.1109/SCAM.2006.6
- Sloane, A. M. and Holdsworth, J. Beyond traditional program Slicing. In Proceedings of the 1996 ACM SIGSOFT International Symposium on Software Testing and Analysi, 1996. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/229000.226315 https://doi.org/10.1145/229000.226315
- Korel, B. Rilling, J. Program Slicing in understanding of large programs, Proceedings., 6th International Workshop on Program Comprehension, Jun 1998.
- Louise A. Dennis Enhancing Theorem Prover Interfaces with Program Slice Information, User Interfaces for Theorem Provers (UITP 2006), 2006.
- N. Kim, "Mobile Content Curation Service Based on Real-Time Request/Response Model", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, Vol. 14 No. 4, pp.1-6, Aug. 31, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7236/jiibc.2014.14.4.1 https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2014.14.4.1
- S.-U. Lee, M.-B. Choi, "An Establishment of the Process System for Software Requirements Engineering", The Journal of The Institute of Internet, Broadcasting and Communication, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 37-49, Feb. 28, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.7236/jiibc.2014.14.1.37 https://doi.org/10.7236/JIIBC.2014.14.1.37
Grant : Development a MDD Tool based on Open Source Software, for the expansion of E-Government Standard Framework usage
Supported by : IITP