- Volume 30 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Study on Improved Disaster Management System in Case of Large-scale Mass Casualties
대규모 인명피해 발생에 따른 재난관리체계 개선 방안
- Yoo, Byungtae (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kwangwoon University) ;
- Ko, Jae Wook (Department of Chemical Engineering, Kwangwoon University)
- Received : 2014.11.19
- Accepted : 2015.03.06
- Published : 2015.04.30
When accidents that relate to a large numbers of people occur, such as disasters involving group tours by ship or aircraft, or large-scale chemical leakages, it is very important to know the personal identification of victims and to determine their locations and status. It is true that there will be serious damage or injury to people who engaged especially when information does not transfer properly or people get inaccurate one. In this study, therefore, we analysed the disaster response management system for rescued people of the Sewo ferry sinking accident. Based on the analysis we proposed to improve the real-time disaster management system with ICT(Information & Communication Technology).
disaster management;disaster management system;disaster communication;ICT
- Chosun Newpaer, http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2014/04/18/2014041800153.html
- Koreatimes, http://koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2014/04/113_155513.html
- Kyunghang Shinmun, http://news.khan.co.kr/kh_news/khan_art_view.html?code=940202&artid=201405122154315
- OECD Insights, "The Internet of things", http://oecdinsights.org
- D. Y. Koh, S. S. Cho and U. A. Cho, "Analysis on the Determinants of Consumer's Intentions to Use u-health Wearable Devices", Journal of Industrial Economics and Business, Vol.24, No.3., pp.1549-1569, 2011.
- N. Park and J. Lee, "A Study on the Building Plan of Disaster Area Network for Establishment of Crisis Management System", Journal of Korea Society of Disaster Information Vol.10, No. 2, pp. 192-198, 2014. https://doi.org/10.15683/kosd.2014.10.2.192
- B. M. Lee, "Emergency Rescue Service Method Based on LBS", Korean Intellectual Property Office, 10-2003-0037175, 2003.
- S. H. Ryu, C. G. Choi, J. Y. Kim, "LBS Service System using Smart Pole", Korean Intellectual Property Office, 10-2013-0067882, 2013.
- The National Assembly of Republic of Korea, "Development Issues for Related to Sewol Ferry Accident", 2013.
- National Disaster Management Institute(NDMI) Internal Report, 2014.
- The Board of Audit and Inspection Korea(BAI), "Middle Result Report for Sewol Ferry Accident", 2014.
- B. T. Yoo, K. H. Oh and J. S. Lee, "A Disaster Situation Management System and A Terminal for Personal Recognition Linked to the System", Korean Intellectual Property Office, 10-1437467, 2014.
- A Comparative Study of the Similar Systems with Disaster Implementation Evaluation for Functional Establishment vol.18, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2018.18.3.87