- Volume 30 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Survey of the Current Situation for System Scaffolding in the Domestic Construction Site(II)
국내 건설현장의 시스템비계 사용 현황 분석(II)
- Park, Jongkeun (Korea Disaster Safety Institute)
- 박종근 ((사)한국재난안전연구원)
- Received : 2014.12.23
- Accepted : 2015.03.24
- Published : 2015.04.30
It is a tendency for enterprises in the domestic construction field to harness the system scaffolding with an aim to securing safety, despite slight increase in terms of the construction cost. Nevertheless, given that putting the system into service in reality is not accurately surveyed by far and that safety standards and methods for safe work therewith are not yet established, hazardous factors involving the system scaffolding remain latent leaving unrecognized. In this regard, the current study attempts to understand the status of implementation and use of the system scaffolding in the local construction sites as for the year 2009 and the year 2013 through questionnaire surveying and in-depth interviewing, while further proposing, based on the result thereof, ways for activating introduction of the system scaffolding in an effective and systematic manner.
system scaffolding;safety stand and work method
- J. K. Park, "A Study to Introduce System Scaffolding for Prevention of Fall Accidents in Construction", Occupational Safety and Health Research, pp 1-2, 2009.
- I. Y. Song, "Research on Analysis of Falling/Collapse Causes and their Prevention Measures in the Construction (Subtitle: Research on Preventive Measures of Steel Pipe Scaffolding Accidents and Development of Pipe Supported Prefabricated Horizontal Connection Materials)", Occupational Safety and Health Research , pp 43, 2011.
- J. K. Park and S. G. Jeong "The Survey of the Current Situation for System Scaffolding in the Domestic Construction Site", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 107-111, 2010.
- A Study on Wire-rope Type Furnace Scaffolding and Its Lifting System for Large-sized Boiler vol.40, pp.7, 2016, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2016.40.7.679