- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Studies on the Development of Iodine Recovery Process with High Yield and Purity from NH4I Solution
NH4I 용액으로부터 고효율/고순도의 요오드 회수 공정개발에 관한 연구
- Yoon, Jong Sun (Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Sogang University) ;
- Lim, Seong Bin (Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Sogang University) ;
- Oh, Se Yong (Department of Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering, Sogang University)
- Received : 2015.03.20
- Accepted : 2015.04.02
- Published : 2015.06.10
In this paper, we have investigated the optimization of
iodine recovery process;cation exchange resin;ammonium iodide;PPD;PDIB
- D. B. Stojanovic, M. Zrilic, R. Jancic-Heinemann, L. Zivkovic, A. Kojovic, P. S. Uskokovic, and R. Aleksic, Mechanical and anti-stabbing properties of modified thermoplastic polymers impregnated multiaxial p-aramid fabrics, Polym. Adv. Technol., 24, 772-776 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1002/pat.3141
- I. S. Han, Method of making aramid fiber, Korea Patent 10-0910537 (2009).
- Y. J. Shin, J. C. Kim, J. B. Lim, and D. J. Lee, Preparation method for para phenylene diamine, Korea Patent 10-2012-0018950 (2012).
- Y. J. Joo, J. U. Kim, and J. I. Won, A novel method of preparing p-phenylenediamine, Korea Patnet 10-0362772 (2000).
- J. S. Lee, Removal of Phosphate with Ion Exchange Resins, Master Dissertation, Gyeongsang National Uinversity, Jinjoo, Korea (2011).
- K. G. Park, Ion Exchange Resins for Treatment and Reuse of Chromium Rinse Wastewater from Thin Metal Sheet, Master Dissertation, Yeungnam University, Daegu, Korea (2005).
- J. S. Han, R. I. Choi, C. J. Park, H. R. Noh, B. G. Kim, S. Y. Kim, J. Y. Ahn, C. G. Kang, I. W. Jung, and J. C. Lee, Evaluation of acid deposition and impact assessment in Korea, National Institute of Environmental Research., 21, 119-136 (1999).
- C. R. Silva, J. A. Simoni, C. H. Collins, and P. L. O. Volpe, Ascorbic acid as a standard for iodometric titrations, J. Chem. Educ., 76, 1421-1422 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1021/ed076p1421
- R. Roman and H. B. Dunford, pH dependence of the oxidation of iodide by compound I of Horseradish Peroxidase, Biochemistry, 11, 2076-2082 (1972). https://doi.org/10.1021/bi00761a013
- L. I. Katzin and E. Gebert, Solvent effects in the iodide-iodine-triiodide complex equilibrium, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 76, 2049-2054 (1954). https://doi.org/10.1021/ja01637a006
- I. M. Kolthoff, The volumetric analysis of hydrazine by the iodine, bromate, iodate and permanganate methods, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 46, 2009-2016 (1924). https://doi.org/10.1021/ja01674a006
- S. B. Lee, I. J. park, D. K. Kim, J. H. Kim, K. W. Lee, J. W. Ha, K. J. Kim, H. D. Lee, J. K. Jung, and J. H. Lim, Method for Iodine recovery from nitrogen compound solution using an ion exchange resin, Korea Patent 10-0434725 (2004).
- D. A. Shirley and W. F. Giauque, The entropy of iodine. heat capacity from 13 to 327 K. Heat of Sublimation, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 81, 4778-4779 (1959). https://doi.org/10.1021/ja01527a005
- K. S. Johnson and L. J. Coletti, In situ ultraviolet spectrophotometry for high resolution and long-term monitoring of nitrate, bromide and bisulfide in the ocean, Deep-Sea Res. I, 49, 1291-1305 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0967-0637(02)00020-1