- Volume 26 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Qualitative Analysis of Patents Concerning Cathode Active Materials for Lithium-Ion Secondary Batteries Based on Layer Structure
층상구조기반의 리튬이차전지용 양극 활물질에 관한 특허정성분석
- Kim, Byung-Nam (Center for Innovative Engineering Education, Dankook University) ;
- Lim, Yong-Hwan (Department of Chemical Engineering, Dankook University) ;
- Lee, Chul-Tae (Department of Chemical Engineering, Dankook University)
- Received : 2015.03.02
- Accepted : 2015.05.04
- Published : 2015.06.10
We have quantitatively analyzed 1,294 effective patents on "Quantitative Analysis of Patents Concerning Cathode Active Materials for Lithium-Ion Secondary Batteries Based on Layer Structure" from Korea, USA, Japan, Europe and PCT (WO). The importance of technological and patent values of the aforesaid patents were evaluated by the factors shown in Table 1, and 104 major and 20 core patents were selected in compliance with the evaluation from the patents. The technological flow chart over time regarding the selected major and core patents was prepared, and the applying time and development process of patents, as well as the position of core patents were established on the time scale investigated. Finally, the differentiation plans and patent avoidance strategies for the next technology development, in comparison with the technologies of patents already applied and registered, were suggested.
Lithium Battery;Layer Structure;Cathode Active Material;Patent;Quality
Grant : 지식재산·정보보호법 특화 전문인재양성 사업단
- Z. Ogumi, Lithium Secondary Batteries, 9, 20-33, A-Jin, Seoul, Korea (2010).
- S. Pyun, Fundamentals and Practice of Battery, 261-289 Cheong Moon Gak, Paju, Korea (2003).
- J. Park, Principles and Applications of Lithium Secondary Batteries, 2-109, 414-457, Hongrung publishing company, Seoul, Korea (2010).
- S. Shuichi, Material Technologies for Large-Scale Lithium-Battery, 148-170, Dasom, Busan, Korea (2012).
- B. Kim, Y. Lim, and C.-T. Lee, Quantitative Analysis of Patents Concerning Cathode Active Materials for Lithium-Ion Secondary Batteries Based on Layer Structure, Appl. Chem. Eng., 26, 287-293 (2015). https://doi.org/10.14478/ace.2015.1026
- Y. H. Kim, Studies on Factors for Selection of Valid Patent, MS Dissertation, Hongik University, Seoul, Korea (2011).