- Volume 13 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Influence of Connectivity and Convenience of Smartphones of Word-of mouth Intentions in the Convergence Era : Focused on the Mediating Effects of Application
융복합 시대 스마트폰의 접속성과 편리성이 구전의도에 미치는 영향연구 : 어플리케이션을 매개효과로
- Jo, Young-Jun (Dept. of Entrepreneurship Center, Kumoh National Institute of Technology)
- 조영준 (금오공과대학교 창업교육센터 산학협력)
- Received : 2015.03.03
- Accepted : 2015.05.20
- Published : 2015.05.28
In this study, Word-of-mouth Intention of the factors Influence the Connectivity, Convenience and Application also was Investigated. Connectivity, Convenience on the Influence of the Mediation Effect was Carried out to Examine. The test results used in this Study Established Connectivity, Convenience of Application and Word-of-mouth to the Positive Effect was Found. Also Verifying the results of the Mediating Effect of Application and Application the Mediation Effect was Verification. These Factors Result in the Application and also in Calendar, Useful Application, Video, Music, Game of Word-of-mouth Intention Influence. For this Study, the use of Smartphones is a lot of College Students Surveyed and the Findings were Derived. This result provides an application development strategy implications that can satisty the user's Smartphone Convergent times.
- Woo-Sin Gang, A study on the Characteristics of the wireless internet gaming industry, Sogang University Graduate school, Master's thesis, 2002.
- Yun-Mee Han, A study on the effect to the use intention of wireless Broadcast Internet Service of the Satisfaction of Internet(Wire & wireless), Ewha University Graduate school, Master's thesis, 2004.
- Sung-Gae Kim, The Influences of User Environments and Intrinsic Features of Smart Phone on the Perceived Usability and Receptivity, Hong-ik University Graduate school of Advertising and Public Relations, Master's thesis, 2009.
- Eun-Kyeong Chang & Hoo-Kyeong Lee, A study on the Factors influencing Smartphone User Satisfaction, Journal of Consumption Culture, vol. 13, No. 4, 2010.
- hyun Park, Research for customer satisfaction and utilization of mobile function as a matter of convenient interface, Kyung hee Graduate school of techno business administration, Master's thesis, 2008.
- hee-jong Yang & jong-rak Lee, A study on the Analysis of the GUI Design of the Applications Used in the Smartphone Base, A Treatise on The Plastic Media, Vol. 14, No. 2, 2011.
- Hee-Jin Lee, Smart Phone based Chinese Education Application project and production experiment, Ewha Womans University Graduate school of Teaching Foreign Languages, Master's thesis, 2011.
- Jae-wook Kim, A study on smart phone news application of a domestic newspaper company, Konkuk University Graduate school, Master's thesis, 2010
- Eui-rok Hwang, A study on Consumer word-of-mouth Communication, The korean Journal of Advertising, 1990.
- Jong-Hoon Baek, The Influence of Word-of-Mouth Information Types toward The Word-of Mouth Intention, Seoul National University Graduate school, Master's thesis, 2007.
- Thae-Min Lee & Sun-a La & Sang-Yeon Song, A study on the Dimensionalizing and Measuring Mobile Internet Service Quality, Korean Marketing Review, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 145-179, 2009.
- Nam-hee Yoon & Ho-jung Choo, The Effects of Mobile Using Benefits and Costs on the Self-Connection with Mobile Device: comparing between Fashion Application Users and Non-Users, Journal of Consumer Studies, Vol. 22, No. 2, 2011.
- Gi-Duck Kwon & Tae-Yun Lim & Woo-Seok Choi & Sung-Bai Park, Future Smartphones are going to open, Samsung Ecnomic Research Institute, 2010.
- Hyun-Woo Jung, Smartphones and Future Changes, International Journal Vol. 8, No. 2, 2010.
- Chul-Ho Cho & Byung-Suh Kang, An Affection of Blog Service Quality on Service Value and Customer Satisfaction : Focusing on Cyword, Journal of Korean Society for Quality Management, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 35-51, 2007.
- Ho-Young Kim & Jin-Woo Kim, An Empirical Research on Important Factors of Mobile Intent Usage, Asia Pacific Journal of Information Systems, Vol, 12, No. 3, 2002.
- Snag-Hyun Kim & Hyun-Sun Park, The Impact of Service Characteristics of Smartphone Application on Perceived Value, Satisfaction and Intention to Recommend, Korean Business Education Review, Vol. 70, 2011.
- Young-Jun Jo, A Study on the Influence of Perceived usefulness and Perceived ease of use to Marketing Performance, Journal of Digital Convergence, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 103-113, 2011.
- Ho-Jung Choo & Nam-Hee Yoon, The Effects of use Satisfaction and Consumer Innovativnesson the Active Smartphone-Use Behavior, Journal of Marketing Management Research, Vol. 16, No. 4, 2011.
- Kook-Yong Lee, The Effects of Attitudes on Mobile Advertising in User's Avoidance Behavior, The e-Business Studies, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 5-119, 2010.
- Young-Nam Kim, The Effect of Application on Smart Phone Repurchase Intention, Kangwon National University Graduate School Department of Business Administration, 2011.
- Gi-Jin Kim & Gwnag-In Byun & Jung-Mee Yang, A Study on the Effect of Easiness to Use the Food Service Related Application of Smart Phone on Intentions of Use : Focused on the Mediation of Familarity and Usefulness, Korea Academic Society of Hotel Administration, Vol. 20, No. 6, pp. 61-81, 2011.
- Dae-Keun Kim & Ji-Ho Tae, A study on the Mediation Experience of Smart Phone User, Humanities Contents, Vol 19, 2010.
- Young-Chae Kim, A study on Effect of Mobile Properties IT Properties and Involvement on Satisfaction of Smartphone Application : Focused on Fashion Application, The e-Business Studies, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 49-77, 2011.
- Jung-Hee Choi & Young-mi Lee, Developing Model of Food Cultural Contents for Smartphone Application, International Journal of Contents, Vol. 12, No. 2, 2012.
- Su-Yeon Kim & Sang-Hoon Lee & Hyun-Seok Hwang, A Study of the Factors Affecting Adoption of a Smartphone, Enture Journal of Information Technology, Vol. 10, No. 1, 2011.
- W.C.Y .Lee, Applying CDMA to the wireless local Loop, Cellular Business, 1995.
- Borgida, E. and Nisbett R, The Differential Impact on Abstract vs Concrete Information on Decision, Journal of Applied Social Psychology, Vol. 7, No. 3, 1997.
- Richins M. L, and TRoot-Schaffer, The Role of Invilvement and Opinion Leadership in Consumer Re search, Vol. 15, pp. 32-36, 1988.
- Aaker, D. A. & Myers, J. G, Advertising Management Englewood Cliffs, N. J: Prentice, 1982.
- Day, George S, Attitude change medial and word of mouth, Journal of Advertising Research, 11, 1971.
- Arndt, Johan, Role of product-related conversation in the diffusion of a new product, Journal of Marketing Research, pp. 47-59, 1967.
- Dichter, E, How Word of Mouth advertising works, Harvatd Business Review, Vol. 44, No. 6, pp. 147-160, 1966.
- Chitturi, Ravindra, Rajagopal Raghunathan and Vijay Mahajan, Delight by Deisgn : The Role of Hedomic Ver sus Utlitarian Benefits, Journal of Marketing, Vol. 72, No. 3, pp. 48-63, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1509/jmkg.72.3.48
- Chang, Y.F, Chen, C.S. and Zbou, H, Smart phone for mobile commerce, Computer Standards & Interfaces, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 740-747, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csi.2008.09.016
- Durlacher Research, Mobile commerce report, EAJ Journal, pp. 44-46, 1999.
- Jong-ki Kim & Soo-Tai Nam, Influence of Smartphone Characteristics on Repurchase Intention : Considering Moderating Effect of Playfulness, Korean Journal of Business Administration Vol. 25, No. 4, pp. 2021-2045, 2012.
- Won-jin Jung & Eun-Jae Lee, The Effects of Perceive Values of Smartphone Applications As a Mediating Variable on User's Intention, The e-Business Studies, Vol. 14, No. 2, 2013.
- Kalakota, R & M. Robinson, M-business: The race to mobility, new york, McGraw-Hill Trade, 2001.
- Sung-Jin Kim & Hyoung-Gil Kim & Yun-Jeong Kim, The Effect of Quantity and Quality of Word-of-Mouth Information on the Shopping Values and Effectiveness of Work-of-Mouth Information in Smart Phone Application Service, Vol. 14, No. 3, 2014.