- Volume 4 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study of Collaboration Service Model for Supporting Functional Resources in Smart Device
스마트 단말기 상의 기능적 지원을 위한 협업 서비스 모델 연구
- Received : 2015.01.21
- Accepted : 2015.03.19
- Published : 2015.05.31
This research aims to propose new direction of mobile collaborative service by supplying functional supports which surpass data resource in smart devices. In this paper, we present Smart Collaboration Service Model that supports two types of collaboration, so called Supplying Collaboration and Sharing Collaboration. This model is a platform for supporting the resources as follows; sharing of data contact in other devices and supplying of special functions, like camera operation and picture transmission from other devices. To show its applicability, a prototype of Smart Collaboration Service Model has been implemented in the Android application for exchanging contact data and renting camera function. We expect that Smart Collaboration Service Model is to help the emergence for a new type of collaboration service. Also, user can reduces resource wastes for device as well as form personal smart space by utilizing all devices owned.
Supported by : 숙명여자대학교
- Youngblood, G. M., Heierman, E. O., Holder, L. B., and Cook, D. J., "Automation intelligence for the smart environment," International Joint Conference On Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 19, pp.1513, 2005.
- Chen, H., Perich, F., Chakraborty, D., Finin, T., and Joshi, A., "Intelligent agents meet semantic web in a smart meeting room," IEEE 3th International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, Vol.2, pp.854-861, 2004.
- Paul K., Jiamei T., Chorok G., and Sangwook K., "A Collaboration System among Multiple Devices based on Content Sharing Framework," Journal of KIISE: Computing Practices and Letters, Vol.19, No.12, pp.618-623, 2013.
- Fails, J. A., Druin, A., and Guha, M. L., "Mobile collaboration: collaboratively reading and creating children's stories on mobile devices," ACM 9th International Conference on Interaction Design and Children, pp.20-29, 2010.
- Jong-Eun P., Hong-Chang L., and Myung-Joon L., "Jxta-based SmartPhone Collaboration Application Supporting Group Workspace," Journal of The Korean Institute of Communications and Information Sciences, Vol.16, No.3, pp.511-521, 2013.
- Golrezaei, N., Molisch, A. F., Dimakis, A. G., and Caire, G., "Femtocaching and device-to-device collaboration: A new architecture for wireless video distribution," IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol.51, No.4, pp.142-149, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCOM.2013.6495773
- Lee, M. C., Jang, H. K., Paik, Y. S., Jin, S. E., and Lee, S., "Ubiquitous device collaboration infrastructure: Celadon," IEEE 4th Workshop on Software Technologies for Future Embedded and Ubiquitous Systems(SEUS), pp.6, 2006.
- Appelt, W., "WWW based collaboration with the BSCW system," SOFSEM'99: Theory and Practice of Informatics. Springer, pp.66-78, 1999.
- Ahn, G. T., Jung M. H., Lee, K. W., Moon, N. D., and Lee, M. J., "iPlace : A Web-based Collaborative Work System Using Enterprise JavaBeans Technology," The KIPS transactions, Part D., Vol.8D, No.6, pp.735-746, 2011.
- Karippacheril, T. G., Nikayin, F., De Reuver, M., and Bouwman, H., "Serving the poor: Multisided mobile service platforms, openness, competition, collaboration and the struggle for leadership," Telecommunications Policy, Vol.37, No.1, pp. 24-34, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.telpol.2012.06.001
- Blog, WareBox [Internet], http://warebox.tistory.com/ (downloaded 15, Mar., 2014.)
- Tian C., Zhang C., and Cai C., "Novel approach of device collaboration based on device social network," IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition (APEC), pp.3201-3208, Mar. ,2013.
- Wikipedia, JSON [Internet], http://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/JSON/(downloaded 3, Apr., 2014.)
- Google Drive, 온라인설문조사 [Internet], https://drive.google.com/(downloaded 10～15, Feb., 2014.)