- Volume 1 Issue 1
Organization is increasing the authorizing process to use public certificate and bio information. Certificate, has evolved to be able to parallel distributes the bio authentication and portable bio-authentication device. Authentication using an individual's PC and smart devices continue to generalize, while convenience for authentication is increased by comparison Study on cooperation with the security at the network level's a weak situation. If ask authentication method through the cooperation of the public certificate and bio information work with current network access control, there is a possibility to develop a more powerful security policy. by cooperation weaknesses against vulnerable personal authentication techniques on security token in a reliable and secure personal authentication techniques, such as bio-recognition, Bio Information for identification and to prevent exposing a methodology suggest to validate whether or not to carry out in this paper. In addition, organize the scenario that can work with the 802.1x network authentication method, and presented a proposal aimed at realization.
- In Bum Kim, Journal of information and security, "A Study on Enforce the Policy of User Certification in Public Certificate System", Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 69-76, 2010.
- Junghyun Lee, Journal of information and security, "A Study on Certificate-based Personal Authentification System for Preventing Private Information Leakage through Internet", Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 1-11, 2010.
- Kyoung-Soon Hong, The Journal of the Korea Contents Association, "Accessibility Evaluation of Accredited Certificate Subscriber Software", Vol. 11, No. 2 pp. 40-53, 2011.
- Sun-Woo Park, Journal of the Korean Institute of Information Security and Cryptology, "Security Analysis on Digital Signature Function Implemented in Electronic Documents Software ", Vol. 22, No. 5, pp. 945-957, 2012.
- Changhyun No, "Study on the application of HSM to GPKI digital certification system", Changwon Univ., 2009.
- Hanna Choi, Journal of the Korean Institute of Information Security and Cryptology, "Improved Security for Fuzzy Fingerprint Vault Using Secret Sharing over a Security Token and a Server", Vol. 19. No. 1, pp. 63-70, 20.
- Yong-Nyuo Shin, Journal of Korean institute of information technology, "Privacy Preserving User Authentication Using Biometric Hardware Security Module", Vol. 22. No.2, pp. 347-3556, 2012.
- ISO/IEC 24761-Security techniques-ACBio, Authentication Context for Biometrics, 2009.
- Yong-Nyuo Shin, Journal of Korean institute of information technology, "Operational Management for Biometrics Hardware Security Module and PKI", Vol. 9. No.51, pp. 207-216, 2011.
- Hyo-Bin Lee, "Watermarking technique for biometric images security ", Younse Univ., 2007.
- Yooyoung Lee, Theory, Applications, and Systems, 2007. BTAS 2007, "Conformance Test Suite for CBEFF Biometric Information Records ", 2007.
- Weilin Xu, Circuits,Communications and System (PACCS), 2010 Second Pacific-Asia Conference on "802.1x relay: A new model for authentication of nat-enabled router", Vol. 1 .2010.
- Tae-Yoon Kim, Kyungnam Univ., "An Efficient user authentication method in PKI system based on 802.1x", 2005.
- Hyun-Suk Choi, Aju Univ., "Information Security in IEEE 802.1x Wireless LAN", 2007.