- Volume 1 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Relationship Building and Maintaing with Advertising in New Media Advertising Environment
뉴미디어 광고환경에서 광고를 활용한 관계 형성 및 유지에 관한 연구
- Choi, Min-Wook (Department of Advertising & Public Relations, Namseoul University)
- 최민욱 (남서울대학교 광고홍보학과)
- Received : 2015.12.06
- Published : 2015.12.30
This study analyzed the relationship building and maintaining with advertising in new media advertising environment. The literature research and focus group interview were mainly used for research method, It was found that advertising played the role of building and developing the relationship as times went by. On the contrary, the relationship could be damaged by advertising. And model, music in advertising and program were the major factors which build relationship.
- A.M.Bennett, R,P, Hill, and D.Oleksiuk, "The Impact of Disparate Levels of Marketplace Inclusion on Consumer-Brand Relationships" Journal of Public Policy & Marketing, Vol.32, No.2, pp.16-31, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1509/jppm.12.023
- I.X.Huang, X, Li, and M. Zhang, "Seeing" the Consumer-Brand Relationship: How Relative Physical Position Influences Relationship Perceptions" Advances in Consumer Research, Vol.40, pp.777-778, 2012.
- G.S.Kohli, T,C, Melewar, and D.Yen, ""Investigating the Strategic Marketing Significance of Brand Love in Developing and Nurturing Consumer-Brand Relationships via Film Branding: A Brandscape Perspective" Marketing Review, Vol.14, No42, pp.383-405, 2014.
- S..Fournier, " Consumers and Their Brands: Developing Relationship Theory in Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.24, No.4, pp.343-373, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1086/209515
- M..Blackstone, "Beyond Brand Personality: Building Brand Relationships" Advertising's Role in Building Strong Brands. ed. David Aaker and Alexander Biel, Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum, pp1133-124, 1993.
- H.S.Lee, J,I, Choi, and J.H.Im, "Brand's Attitude toward Consumer's Purchasing Behavior : Its Role in the Consumer-Brand Relationship," Journal of Consumer Studies, Vol.15, No.2, pp.85-108, 2004.
- D. E. Brown, Human Universals. New York: McGraw-Hill, 1991.
- E. Nida and W. Smalley, Introducing Animism. New York: Friendship, 1959.
- R.W..Belk, " Possessions and Extended Self.," Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.15, pp.139-163, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1086/209154
- J.Aaker, S, Fournier, and S.A.. Brasel, "When Good Brands Do Bad." Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.31, No1, pp.1-16, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1086/383419
- P. Aggarwal, " The Effects of Brand Relationship Norms on Consumer Attitudes and Behavior," Journal of Consumer Research, Vol.31, No.1, pp.87-101, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1086/383426
- J.Hess and J, Story, "Trust-based Commitment: Multidimensional Consumer-Brand Relationships" Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol.22, pp.313-322, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1108/07363760510623902
- M. F. Ji, " The Brand Relational Schema: A Cognitive Approach to Consumer-Brand Relationships" unpublished doctoral dissertation. Texas A&M University, 2002.
- M. F. Ji, "Children's Relationships with Brands: 'True Love' or 'One-night' Stand?" Psychology & Marketing, Vol.19, No.4, pp369-387, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1002/mar.10015
- J. Moore, Building Brands Across Markets: Cultural Differences in Brand Relationships Within the European Community. in Brand Equity and Advertising: Advertising's Role in Building Strong Brands. ed. David Aaker and Alexander Biel, Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum, 1993.
- P.Blumstein and P. Kollock, "Personal Relationships." Annual Review of Sociology, Vol.14, pp.467-490, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1146/annurev.so.14.080188.002343