- Volume 1 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
A Design of IoT based Automatic Control System for Intelligent Smart Home Network
지능형 스마트 홈네트워크를 위한 IoT기반 자동조절시스템 설계
- Shim, JeongYon (Division of GS, Computer Science, Kangnam University)
- 심정연 (강남대학교 교양학부 컴퓨터학 전공)
- Received : 2015.12.10
- Published : 2015.12.30
The Internet of Thing (IoT) will be a very important core technology to implement Intelligent Smart Home Network and it will take charge of an important role connected to Smart Phone, Cloud Computing in the Ubiquitous environment. In this paper, Internal Autonomous Regulation by human autonomic nervous system was studied and its core mechanism was applied to the design of IoT based Autonomous Regulation System for Intelligent Smart Home Network. We proposed an autonomous regulating mechanism in which the factors of Temperature, Humidity and Illumination are automatically adjusted as they communicate with the connected things.
- JeongYon Shim, "Brain Secret", BooksHill, 2013
- Olaf Sporns (2011). Networks of the Brain. The MIT Press, Massachusetts.
- J.Y Shim, Personal Knowledge Network Reconfiguration based on Brain like function using Self Type Matching Strategy, Vol. 5326, Springer, 2008.
- Michael A. Arbib, Jeffery S. Grethe Young, Computing the brai : a guide to Neuroinformatics, Academic Press, 2001.
- John R. Anderson, Learning and Memory, an intelligent approach, 2nd-ed, Wiley-InterScience, 2006.
- E. Bruce Goldstein, Sensation & Perception, BROOKS/Cole, 1999.
- Ritar Carter, Mapping the Memory, Ulysses Press,2006.
- Charls T. Meadow, Bert R. Boyce, Donald H. Kraft, Carol Barry, Text Information Retrieval System, 3rd ed. Academic Press, 2007.
- Thomas M. Cover, Joy Thomas, Elements of Information Theory, 2nd ed. Wiley Publiishing Co, 2000.
- James W. KALAT, Biological Psychology, Wadworth Publishing Co. 2009.