- Volume 24 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of Noise Decreasing Effects by Structures in Roadside Buffer Green
도로변 완충녹지 구조에 따른 소음저감효과 평가
- Received : 2015.01.05
- Accepted : 2015.03.11
- Published : 2015.05.30
In this study, to targeting Songpa of Seoul, were analyzed the effect on the noise mitigation in roadside buffer green spaces. Noise of Songpa Street buffer green space was determined to be higher during the day than at night. In addition, it was most of 60 db or more. However, the noise reduction function of the buffer green was not greatly affected by time. In the case of noise reduction rate, during the day time it was the order of the mounding type (18.14%)> plain type (5.73%)> slope type (4.08%), And, in the case of night time, it was the order of the mounding type (11.29%)> slope type (10.22%)> plain type (4.42%). Noise reduction rate, all of the daytime, was the highest in the mounding type. As a result of the factors on the amount of reduction of noise, More physical structure is mounding type, green structure is the stratification of green space, and the number of individuals is large, the higher the tree planting density, it is determined that the noise reduction effect is high. Also, factors affecting the noise reduction effect of the day and night were different.
Healthy city;Correlation analysis;Regression analysis;Ratio of green
- Lee, K. J., Han, B. H., Park, H. A., Choi, J. W., 2008, Planting plan for improvement of buffer green space function in the vicinity of railroad in seashore reclaimed land - a cased study of buffer green space, Ansan city -, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 22(6), 691-706.
- Lee, O. H., LEE, K. J., 1999, Optimal planting spacing on the basis of the growth condition of landscape trees, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 13(1), 34-48.
- Misawa, A., Y. Santo, 1985, A study on psychological effect of trees against traffic noises", Jap. J. Landscape Archi., 48(5), 85-90.
- Oh, K. I., Kim, D. P., Choi, S. H., 2009, Study on noise attenuation according to hedge species, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 23(3), 272-279.
- Park, D. G., Kim, Y. S., 1995, Noise attenuation by vegetation, J. Korean Institute Landscape Archi., 23(2), 205-212.
- Park, E. Y., Yoo, B. B., 2004, Design and planning criteria for the green buffer zone, J. Korean Institute Landscape Archi., 32(2), 25-35.
- Park, H. A., 2006, Planting plan for improvement of buffer greens pace function in the vicinity of railroad in Ansan city, Ph. M. Dissertation, University of Seoul, Seoul, Korea.
- Sagong, Y. B., Lee, S. D., 2007, Ecological characteristics and management program for buffer greens at Sinhyeon-Eup, Geoje-Si , Kor. J. Env. Eco., 21(3), 243-256.
- Yoo, I. P, 2000, A study on improvement planning of buffer green space in apartment complex -a case study of Suseo apartment complex in Seoul advised by-, Ph. M. Dissertation, University of Seoul, Seoul, Korea.
- Cho W., Lee, K. J., 1998, Planting of urban environmental forest and community planting area, J. Korean Institute Landscape Archi., 26(1), 70-82.
- Cho, I. H., Jang, W. S., Kang, S. W., Kim, S. G., Go, J. Y.,2007, The study on the statistical characteristics of road traffic noise in apartment complex, J. Environmental Science, 16(10), 1179-1187. https://doi.org/10.5322/JES.2007.16.10.1179
- Cho, W., 1998, Planting design in green open space, urban area : planting evaluation of buffer green space in housing complex, Kor. J. Env. Eco. 12(1), 78-90.
- Choi, I. H., 1999, Research of food density planning criteria of co-housing estates, Ph. D. Dissertation, University of Seoul, Seoul, Korea.
- Han, B. H., Kim, J. P., Choi, J. W., Cho, Y. H., 2010, Planting method of buffer green space in the reclaimed seaside areas, Rokko Island, Kobe, Japan, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 24(2), 157-165.
- Hong, S. W., Lee, K. J., 2004, Variation profiles of temperature by green area of apartments in Gangnam, Seoul, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 18(1), 53-60.
- Im, Y. B., Kim, M. J., 1996, Sound insulation performance of noise barriers for apartment house site near road by field measurement, J. Kor. Architectural, 12(8), 185-192
- Jang, J. C., 1986, Study on buffered green construction techniques a long the road for noise mitigation, Ph. M. Dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, J. Y., 1999, Planting models of the buffer greens pace based on the natural vegetation structure, Ph. M. Dissertation, University of Seoul, Seoul, Korea.
- Kim, J. Y., 2010, A study on planting method for functional improvement of Gajwa buffer green space in Incheon, Korea: a case buffer green space between industrial area and residential area, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 20(1), 237-240.
- Kim, Y. Y., 2004, A study on planting method for the specification of buffer green space-in the case of Songpa-gu in Seoul-, Ph. M. Dissertation, University of Seoul, Seoul, Korea.
- Leak, C. D., 1970, Physiological effects of noise, B.Welch&A.S.Welch(Ed), Symposium Bulletin on Physiological Effects of Noise, New York : Plenum Press.
- Lee, H. E., 2005, Problems and countermeasures of new urban green space buffer construction in Korea, Congressional Policy Research, Seoul: Construction and Transportation Committee.
- Lee, N. C., Kim, J. D., Kim, S. H., Bae, M. J., 2010, Study for methods to control animal reaction by sound engineering technique when designing the green bridge, Hanwha E & Tech., 46-49.
- Carpenter, P. L., Walker, T. D., Lanphear, F. O., 1975, Plants in the Landscape, WH Freeman & Company, 169-172.
- Exploring Sustainable Street Tree Planting Patterns to Be Resistant against Fine Particles (PM2.5) vol.9, pp.10, 2017, https://doi.org/10.3390/su9101709