- Volume 16 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
대학생의 자기효능감과 대학생활만족도의 관계: 여가스포츠참여 수준의 조절효과
The Relationship between Self-Efficacy and College Life Satisfaction: Moderating Effect of Leisure Sport Participation Level
- 투고 : 2014.09.29
- 심사 : 2015.04.09
- 발행 : 2015.04.30
이 연구는 대학생의 자아효능감, 대학생활만족도 및 여가스포츠 참여만족도의 관계를 분석하는 것에 목적이 있다. 연구의 대상은 G시와 D시에 소재한 대학교 5곳에 재학 중이면서 여가스포츠에 참여중인 대학생들을 모집단으로 선정하여 비확률 표본추출법 중 편의표본추출법을 이용하여 총 350명을 표집 하였으며, 회수된 297부의 설문지 중 질문문항의 일괄적인 처리 혹은 무응답, 오기입 등 신뢰성이 떨어진다고 판단되어지는 38부의 설문지를 제외하고 총 259부를 분석에 사용하였다. SPSS 20.0 및 AMOS 20.0 통계 프로그램을 이용하여 분석한 결과는 다음과 같다. 첫째, 자아효능감과 대학생활만족도의 관계에서 여가스포츠 참여의 조절효과가 있는 것으로 나타났다. 둘째, 자아효능감은 대학생활만족에 유의한 정(+)의 영향을 미치는 것으로 나타났다.
Physical self-concept;Leisure sport;Participation level
- South Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism(2010). 2009 Sport white paper. Seoul : South Korean Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
- M. H. Chun, "The relationship between leisure attitude and leisure function in leisure sport of undergraduate". Journal of leisure and recreation studies, Vol.32, No.2, pp.129-138, 2008.
- G. T. Park, "The relationship between university students' sports club activities and their satisfaction with their school life", Unpublished Master's thesis, Keimyung University, 2003.
- J. D. Park, "The study on university students' leisure vitalization and sport activity", Jangan University Local Reserach Center, Vol.10, No.1, 212-227, 2001.
- B. H. Park, S. Y. Ihm, "An analysis of the relationships among lifestyle, participation level, and leisure satisfaction of university kumdo club students", JKSSPE, Vol.10, No.1, pp.51-68, 2005.
- S. R. Kim, "Relationship between leisure.recreation participation and stress, self-esteem, & self-actualization in undergraduates", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Mokpo University, 2009.
- J. A. Park, M. H. Cho, "Analysis of the relationship among social support, sport participation and school life satisfaction", Journal of Leisure and Recreation Studies, Vol.35, No.1, pp.17-28, 2011.
- D. J. Kim, "A study on the relationship between leisure and quality of life of university students", Research Institute of Physical Education, Vol.14, No.1, pp.55-65.
- M. H. Choi, "The relationship between the motivation of sports participation and the social attitudes of university sports clubs participants", Unpublished Master's Thesis, Sungshin Women's University, 2006.
- S. G. Nam, "The relationship between participation in leisure sports activities and college satisfactions according to majors in physical education college students", Korean Sports Research, Vol.16, No.6, pp.881-890, 2005.
- M. S. Hwang, "Study on participation and life satisfaction of adults in sport activities", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Korea National University of Education, 2004.
- S. H. Chun, "Elementary students' attribution styles, depression, and school life satisfaction", Unpublished Master's Thesis, Ajou University, 1998.
- S. G. Yoo, "Study of relevance between "sports for all" and school physical education", Unpublished Master's Thesis, Sungkyunkwan University, 2000.
- J. M. Yoon, J. H. Lee, "The relationship between a participation of sport active leisure and self-efficacy, life satisfaction for women" The Korea Journal of Sports Science, Vol.17, No.4, pp.379-388, 2008.
- J. H. Hwang, H. S. Lee, "The relationships between physical self-efficacy, dance activity satisfaction and school life satisfaction of elementary school student in dance", Official Journal of the Korean Society of Dance Science, Vol.31, No.1, pp.37-52, 2014, https://doi.org/10.21539/ksds.2014.31.1.37
- R. J. Lee, "The influence relations between the leisure activity, self-efficacy and life satisfaction of college student : Focused on the dynamic leisure activity", Tourism and Leisure Research, Vol.3, No.2, pp.489-509, 2011.
- A. Bandura, "Self-efficacy", John Wiley & Sons, 1994.
- A. Y. Kim, "A study on the academic failure-tolerance and its correlates", Journal of Educational Psychology, Vol.1, No.2, pp.1-19, 1997.
- A. Bandura, "Perceived self-eficacy in congnitive development and functioning", Educational Psychologist, Vol.28, No.2, pp.117-148, 1993. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1207/s15326985ep2802_3 https://doi.org/10.1207/s15326985ep2802_3
- M. Shere, J. Maddux, B. Mercandante, S. Prentice-Dunn, B. Jacobs, & Rogers, "The efficacy scale: Construction and validation", Psychological Reports, Vol.51, pp.663-671, 1983. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2466/pr0.19220.127.116.113
- M. S. An, D. W. Yook, J. T. Shin, "The study concerning difference of the physical-self efficacy with dancesport participants", Journal of Physical Education, Sport & Leisure Studies, Vol.9, No.1, pp.79-89, 2002.
- K. B. Kang, "The relationship among leisure participation and college satisfaction, leisure satisfaction, life satisfaction of university students", Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Chonnam National University, 1998.
- J. J. Song, "SPSS/AMOS statistics analysis method", Seoul: 21century books, 2012.
- S. K. Baek, J. Y. Park, "A study on the effect of undergraduates' leisure sport participation and leisure satisfaction on exercise continuity" The Korea Academic Society of Tourism and Leisure, Vol.23, No.7, pp.531-545.
- P. K. Kim, J. H. Yang, "A study on the relationships between satisfaction of general sports class and physical self-efficacy in undergraduate school", Korean Journal of Sports Science, Vol.17, No.3, pp.461-469, 2008.
- J. E. Lim, "Relationship among educational university student physical self-efficacy, life satisfaction and exercise participation", The Korean Journal of Sport, Vol.10, No.3, pp.65-76, 2012.
- M. T. Lim, J. M. Lee, "The effects of tennis club activity on the occupational socialization of elementary school pre-service teachers", Journal of Korean Society for the Study of Physical Education, Vol.17, No.1, pp.69-82, 2012.