- Volume 16 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Effects of Teacher Creative Instructional Behavior, Role-Performance, and Teacher-Student Interaction on Problem Solving Abilities for Middle School Students
교사의 창의적 교수행동 및 역할수행과 교사-학생 간 상호작용이 중학생의 문제해결능력에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2015.02.16
- Accepted : 2015.04.09
- Published : 2015.04.30
This study is a professor of creative behavior and roles of teachers and teacher-student interactions between was conducted to analyze the impact on the problem solving skills of middle school students. Study, professor of creative actions and roles of teachers showed significant influence on middle school students in problem-solving skills, teacher-student was found that a significant effect on the interaction between. In addition, teacher-student interaction was found between the effects of a significant effect on middle school students problem-solving skills, creative roles of teachers and professors behavior was confirmed that a significant mediating effect among middle school students in problem-solving skills. The results of this study performed a professor of creative behavior and the role of teachers and teacher-student liver and suggest to improve the interaction education and training programs are needed, that can help in problem-solving skills and theoretical training of junior high school as a practical implication offers a number of implications for school education.
problem solving;role-performance;teacher's;creative instructional behavior;teacher-student interaction
- M. J Choi, "The task and meaning of teacher creativity. Korean Accociation for Leader-Centered Curriculum and Instruction", 7(1), 431-447, 2007.
- D. W. Nam. "Teaching theory". education Press, 1990.
- H. J. Lim, "A Study on the Relationship between Teacher's Efficacy and Teacher's, Professional role in Elementary Schools", Major in Elementary Education Graduate School of Korea National University of Education, 2003.
- K. S. Kang "Kindergarten to elementary school teachers Teacher Education". Saejong Publisher. 2000
- S. J. Lee, Y. K. Jang, K. Y. Park, "Study on the development of life-skills: communication, problem solving, and self-directed learning". report of research, Korea Educational Development Institute, 15(3), 2003.
- D'Zurilla, T. J., ERIC. Cognitive processes, problemsolving, and effective behavior [Microform]. 1986.1
- G. E. Choi, J. Y. Lim, "Creative Teaching Behaviors Scale for middle school teacher". The Korean Journal of Educationa Psychology, 24(2), 469-487. 2010.
- Y. K. Kim, "Effect of Creative Problem- Solving Program on Leadership, Creativity and Creativity Problem-Solving of Nursing Students". The Graduate School, Chonnam National University, 2009.
- B. H. Lee, "Confirmation of the Domain-general Structural Model of Creative Behavior". Major in Elementary Education Graduate School of Korea National University of Education, 2009.
- H. K Lee, A Study on the Teaching Methods for Elevation of Creative Ability : With Emphasis on the Novels Introduced in Korean Language Textbook of Middle School 2nd Grade, 2009.
- S, H, Kang, Y, S, Kil, S, S, Lee. An. investigation of Educational Practice for Creativity at Secondary School. Journal of Korea Society for Educational Evaluation, 14(2), 71-107, 2001.
- Y. K. Bae, The relationship among everyday creativity, emotion regulation strategies, and psychological adjustment of high school students and college student, Graduate School of Sungsin Wormans University, 2011.
- S. B. Lee, "The Influence Teacher-Child Relation and creative role on Interreative Play 18(2), 151-163", 2009.
- H. O. Kong, "Study for makig process of educational inequalityand teacher-student interaction in the classroom". Major in Elementary Education Graduate School of Korea National University of Education. 2000.
- J. Y. Kim,. "A Study on personal and environmental factors of problem solving competency of the first grade high school students in South Korea", Deparement of Education Graduate School of Ewha Wormans University, 2006.
- S. W. Park, "The Effect of Teacher-Student Human Relation on Academic Achievement, Education Graduate School of Jeon ju University. 2000.
- Y. S. Kim, Y. H, Kim, S. Y. Han,. "Effects of Teachers' Creative personality and Self-efficacy on Their Role for Young Children's Creativity Improvement".Joural of Korean Association of Human Ecology, 18(3), 557-570, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2009.18.3.557 https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2009.18.3.557
- M. O. Mun, Y. J. Lee, "A Study of the Teacher's Role in Facilitating Children's Creativity". The Korean Society for Early Childhood Education, 20(2), 223-242, 2000.
- E. S. Jung, "Constructivist Learning model shown in the analysis of the role of various teachers", Joural of Educational Development, 25(2), 57-71, 2009.
- M. S. Park. S. H. Han. Y. M. Kim. A Study of the Effects of College Student Everyday Creativity, Leardership and Emotion Regulation Strategies on Problem-solving Ability Joural of Asolescent Welfare, 16(1), 197-225, 2014..
- Y. H. Koe, "Effect of The Problem-solving Promotion Program on the Problem-solving Process, the Self-efficacy and the Self-directed Learning Ability of Specialized High School Students". The Graduate School of Wonkwang University. 2013.
- Walberg, H. & Stariha, W. E. Productive human capita : Learning, creativity and eminence, Creativity Research Journal, 5, 323-340, 1992. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/10400419209534445 https://doi.org/10.1080/10400419209534445
- Amabile, T. M. The social psychology of creativity. A compential conceptualization Journal of Personality and Social Psycology, 45(2), 357-376, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-35188.8.131.527
- G. E. Choi. Development of the scale for elementary school teacher's creative teaching behaviors. The Journal of Elementary Education, 23(2), 241-260. 2010.
- B. K. Kim, "Search a plan for Enhancing Creative Problem Sloving Ability". Graduate School of Ewha Wormans University. 1999.
- J. C. Kim, "Modern Education". Seoul National University Publisher, 1981.
- C. S. An, J. C. Kim,. "Theory of teachers". KYOYOOK. 2000.
- D. H. Song. "A Study on the conflict on communion's acting role expectations and behavior of elementary school". The Graduate School of Education Yeungnam University, 1990.
- Havighurst, R. J. Moral Character and Religious Education. Religious education, 51, 163-170, 1956. https://doi.org/10.1080/0034408560510301
- Musgrove, F., & Taylor, P. H.. Teachers and Parents conception of the teachers role. British Journal of Education alpsychology. 32, 24-35, 1965. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.2044-8279.1965.tb01801.x
- Hoyle, E. The Role of the Teacher, New York: Humanities Press, 1969.
- Y. J. Kim, "A Study on The Enhancing Profession of first year elementary Teacher Education". The Graduate School of Education Ctholic University of Daegu, 1997.
- Y. B. Choi,." study guidance". hyungseul Publisher, 1982.
- S. G. Baek, I. S. Heo, "7th curriculum of applied and changes in the school: application of the performance evaluation and the reaction of the teacher / discussion, 2000.
- Hargreaves, D. H, Inter presonal relation and aduation. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul, 1975.
- Y. H. Park, "Teachers and Human Relations". bobmunsa, 1985.
- Silberman, M, Teachers' attiudes and actions towards their students. In M. Silberman (Ed). The experience of schooling. Nsolvinew York: Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1971.
- M. C. Park, The Effect of Teacher-Student Relationship Perceived by Elementary School Students on Their Attitudes and School Achievements, Major in Elementary Education Graduate School of Korea National University of Education, 1988.
- S. W. Choi, The Study on relationship between the teacher-student interaction types and the student's acadSchool of Korea National University of Education, 2001.
- H. S. Sin, "An Ethnographic Analysis of classroom courses". The Graduate School of Education Seoul University. 1987.
- T. H. Lee, "A Study on the Enforcement Personality in Schooling", Major in Social Education Graduate School of Dong-A University, 2002.
- S. S. Back, "A Study on The Correlation Beween Teacher-Student Relationship and Self-Esteem, Mental Health and Academic Achievement". Major in counseling Psychology The Graduate School of Education Kyung Hee University, 2003.
- 狩野素朗.田崎敏昭 學級集團理解の社會心理學,東京: ナ カ ニシヤ出版, 1990.
- Heppner, P. P. & Peterson, C. H. The development and implications of a personal problem-solving inventory. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 29, 66-75, 1982. DOI: http://psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.1037/0022-0184.108.40.206 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-0220.127.116.11
- Wilson, P. S. Research ideas for the classroom(high school mathe-matics). Reston, VA, The Council, 1965.
- K. H. Kim, "The effects of the 'respect for life program' for middle school students with suicidal risk: focused on self-esteem, suicide probability, coping, problem solving capability". The Graduate School of Education Sungkyunkwan University, 2008.
- Y, S, Hong. The effects of life stress and social support for adolescent suicidal ideation Journal of Korean Society of Child Welfare, 20, 7-33. 2005.
- Spivack, G. J., Publishers. The problem-solving approach to adjustment, 1976.
- H. C. Lee, J. E. Choi, "The Relationship between Locus of Control and Social Problem Solving", The Korean Journal of Clinical Psychology, 12(2), 152-160, 1993.
- Persell, C. H. "Education and inequality: The roots and results of stratification in America's school,", The free press. 1977.
- B. M. Jung, S. J. Lee, "Achievement of factors. Education", Science and courier, 16, Education Publishing, 1984.
- Shulman, L. S. "Paradigms and research programs in the study of teaching: A contemporary perspectiv", In M.C. Wittrok(Ed.). Handbook of Research on teaching, Third Ed. 3-36. New York: Macmillan Publishing Co, 1986.
- Doyle, K. O. "Student Evaluation of Instruction. Lexington". MA: Lexington Books, 1975.
- E. J. Cho. "The Relationships between teachers' teaching-efficacy, teaching behaviors and student's engagement in elementary schoo", Major in Elementary Education Graduate School of Korea National University of Education,, 1977.
- Armor, D., cox, M., King, N., Mcdonell, L., Pascal, A., Pauly, E., et al, "Analyisis of the school prefered reading program in selected Los Angeles minority schools", Report No. R-2007-Lausd. Santa Monica, CA: The Rand Coporation. 1976.
- Woolfolk, A. E. & Hoy, W. K. Prospective teacher's sense of efficacy and beliefs about control. Journal of Educational Psychology, 82(1), 81-91, 1990. DOI: http://psycnet.apa.org/doi/10.1037/0022-0618.104.22.168 https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-0622.214.171.124
- J. E. Choi, "Development of the scale for elementary school teacher's creative teaching behaviors", The Journal of Elementary Education, 23(2), 241-260. 2010.
- M. H. Sin, "New Age teaching: Professor of PBL Teaching Model in Engineering Education Strategy Engineering education and technology transfer", 16(3), 61-65, 2009.
- B. Y. Choi, "Effects of Teacher-Directed Strategies Instruction and Interactive Strategies Instruction on Reading Comprehension, Metacognition, and Self-Efficacy of Students with Learning Disabilities, The Instruction. Lexington, MA: Lexington Books, 1999.
- K. M. Lee, "A Study of the Effect of Science Education based on the Interactive Approach on Preschool Children's Scientific Concepts, Process Skill, and Attitute", Department Early childhood Education Graduate School, Chung-Ang University, 2000.
- J. K. Kim, "A study on the influences of self-efficacy, motivation and social support on self-esteem", The Graduate School of Education Hongik University, 2004.