- Volume 16 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Strategy and Type Analysis of Human Resources Development in the Tourism Industry: Focused on Regional Human Resources Development Programs
관광산업 인적자원개발의 전략과 유형검토: 지역인적자원개발사업을 중심으로
- Lim, Myoung-Jae (Industry-University Cooperation Foundation, Hanseo University) ;
- Lee, Yeong-Goo (Management Planning Team, Chungcheongnam-do Economic Promotion Agency) ;
- Lee, Jae-Beom (Industry-University Cooperation Foundation, Korea Nazarene University)
- Received : 2014.12.11
- Accepted : 2015.04.09
- Published : 2015.04.30
The purpose of this paper is to examine the effects of Human Resources Development by type and strategy, and to review the importance of Human resources Development in the knowledge-based society in a comprehensive way. In particular, the paper reviews the tourism industry, one of the typical service industry, for which the utilization of the Human Resources is crucial. and it presents a specific direction policy of Human Resources Development in the field. An analysis was performed for each area of Human Resources Development inputs and output factors which lead to achieve the purpose of the study was to review the characteristics of the Human Resources Development area. After reviewing, the tourism industry was differentiated according to type of strategy development areas through a statistical approach to the input and output elements around. In this study, along with the estabilishment of a Human Resources development strategy bases on the nature and purpose of differentiation with future Human resource Development in each region showed that the operations of the business need.
- H. G. Choi & Y. G. Lee, "A Study on the Effects of Human Resource Development in Small and Medium Enterprises on the Job Satisfaction and Organizational Commitment of the Employee", Korean Business Education Review, Vol 26(1), pp.47-69, 2011.
- Werner, J. M & DeSimone, R.L. "Human Resource Development(4th ed)", pp.4-5, South- Western, 2006.
- M. J. Lim, "Issue & Problem of Human Resources Development in the Korea", Dea Jeon HRD, Vol 2, pp. 6-15, 2009.
- Y. G. Lee & M. J. Lim, "Exploratory Study on the Effects of Tourism Employee Human Resource Development on the Job satisfaction and Organization commitment", The Journal of Business Education, Vol 20, pp.87-103, 2008.
- B. J. Lee, "Model and Direction of Local Human Resource Development", Journal of Local Education Management, Vol.6(1), pp.1-16, September 2001.
- Gilley, J. W. & Eggland, S. A., "Principles of Human Resource Development", Cambridge, Mass.: Preseus Books, p.4, 1989.
- Ministry of Education Human Resources Development, "2007 Develpoment Plan for Regional Human Resources Development", 2007.
- Gilley, J. W., Eggland, S. A., and Gilley, A. M., Principles of Human Resource Development, 2nd Edition, Basic Books, pp.4-7, 2002.
- Swanson, R. A. "Human Resource Development: Performance is the Key", Human Resource Development Quarterly, Vol.6(2), pp.207-213, 1995. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.3920060208 https://doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.3920060208
- Rothwell, W. J. & Sredl, H. J. "The ASTD Reference Guide to Professional Human Resource Development Roles and Competencies, volume II (2nd ed.)". p. 8, Amherst, MA: HRD Press, 1992.
- Werner, J. M. & DeSimone, R. L., "Human Resource Development", Thomson South-Western, pp.2-33, 2006.
- Torraco, R. J., "Challenges and Choices for Theoretical Research in Human Resource Development", Human Resource Development Quarterly, Vol.15, pp.171-188, Summer 2004. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.1097 https://doi.org/10.1002/hrdq.1097
- Metcalfe, B. D. & Rees, C. J., "Theorising Advances in International HRD", Human Resource Development International, Vol.8(4), pp.449-465, 2005. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/13678860500354601 https://doi.org/10.1080/13678860500354601
- Il Kyu. Kang, "Regional Human Resources Development Policy Direction and Task by Changing Environmental", Korean Public Personnel Administration Review, Vol.9(3), pp.175-207, 2010.
- T. J. Kim, "The Educational Systems of Innovation for Learning Regions in RHRD", The journal of Educational Research, Vol.18, pp.81-95, July 2002.
- S. H. Bae, "The Regional Human Resources Development Policy in Korea", Journal of Korean HRD Research, Vol 6(1), pp.97-113, 2011.
- M. J. Lim, & Y. G. Lee, "Establishment Plan of the Governance System for the Development and Utilization of Local Human Resources", Public Administration Studies, Vol 8(2), pp. 203-218, 2007.
- B. H. Choi, "Regional Human Resources Development of KOREA", Proc. of KAPA Conference, Daejeon, pp. 1-27, June, 2011.
- D. M. Ryum, et al., "Condition & Result of RHRD", MEST & KRHRDA, 2010.
- C. K. Chai & T. J. Park. "Evaluation of the 2010 Regional Human Resources Development Programs", KRIVENT, 2011.
- E. S. Beak, et al., "Regional Human Resources Development Programs Report 2011. NILE, 2012.
- H. J. Roh, "Social Survey Analysis by SPSS/AMOS", pp. 36-54, Hyung Seul Publishers, 2003.