Supported by : 인천대학교
- S. C. Shin, B. W. Chun, Y. J. Kim, K. S. Kim, D. H. Choi and K. H. Kim, "Efficient Identification of Victim by Genotyping of Personal Articles from Chungdo Fire Accident", Korean Journal of Forensic Science, Vol. 5, No. 3, pp. 186-192 (2004).
- Fire Prevention Division of National Emergency Management Agency, "Carbon Dioxide Extinguishing of Safety Standards (NFSC 106)", NEMA Notice No. 2012- 122 (2012).
- I. C. Kong, I. K. Park, K. B. Lim and D. H. Rie, "A Study for Characteristics of Water that Penetrates Wood Flour due to Changes of Concentration of BDG", Journal of the Korean Society of Safety, Vol. 28, No. 3, pp. 74-79 (2013). https://doi.org/10.14346/JKOSOS.2013.28.3.074
- Korea Forest Research Institute, "Wood Plastic Composites", Korea (2012).
- T. J. Ohlemiller, "Modeling of Smoldering Combustion Propagation", Prog. Energy Combust. Sci., Vol. 11, Issue 4, pp. 277-310 (1985). https://doi.org/10.1016/0360-1285(85)90004-8
- Y. S. Kim, Y. C. Byun and J. H. Hwang, "Investigation and Theoretical Analysis of a Fire Accident Caused by Smoldering Combustion", Fire Science and Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 3-17 (1999).
- N. K. Kim, K. B. Lim and D. H. Rie, "A Study on Surface Absorption Dynamic Mechanism due to the Addition of a Surfactant in Cellulosic Combustibles", Journal of The Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, Vol. 12, No. 6, pp. 223-229 (2012). https://doi.org/10.9798/KOSHAM.2012.12.6.223
- National Fire Protection Association, NFPA 12, "Standard on Carbon Dioxide Extinguishing Systems" (2005).
- S. A. El-Sayed and T. M. Khass, "Smoldering Combustion of Rice Husk Dusts on a Hot Surface", Combustion, Explosion, and Shock Waves, Vol. 49, No. 2, pp. 159-166 (2013). https://doi.org/10.1134/S0010508213020056
- J. L. Torero and A. C. Fernandez-Pello, "Natural Convection Smolder of Polyurethane Foam, Upward Propagation", Fire Safety Journal, Vol. 24, No. 1, pp. 35-52 (1995). https://doi.org/10.1016/0379-7112(94)00030-J
- K. N. Palmer, "Smouldering Combustion in Dusts and Fibrous Materials", Combustion and Flame, Vol. 1, No. 2, pp. 139-154 (1957).
- J. S. Kim and D. H. Rie, "Downward Smoldering Fire Characteristics of Wood Chips and Wood Flour", Journal of KOSHAM, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 269-274 (2013).
- N. K. Kim, K. B. Lim and D. H. Rie, "Validity Analysis of Scale Model Experiment for Wetting Agent Performance Evaluation", Fire Science and Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 14-19 (2014). https://doi.org/10.7731/KIFSE.2014.28.2.014
- N. K. Kim, K. B. Lim and D. H. Rie, "Wetting Agent Performance Evaluation Using Scale Model", Fire Science and Engineering, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 20-25 (2014). https://doi.org/10.7731/KIFSE.2014.28.2.020
- National Emergency Management, "Type Approval of the Extinguishing Agent and Technical Standards of Product Inspection", National Emergency Management Affairs Act 2012-57 (2012).
- Y. S. Kim, "A Study on the Explosion Efficiency And Risk Assessment of Combustible Wood Dust by Using the Cone Calorimeter", University of Inchoen of Master's Thesis (2012).
- W. T. Simpson, "Drying and Control of Moisture and Dimensional Changes", Wood Handbook - Wood as an Engineering Material, Forest Product Laboratory U.S.D.A forest Service Madison, Wisconsin, Chapter 12, pp. 1-21 (1987).