- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
A study on the WTP estimates of green public buildings by the Contingent Valuation Method
조건부가치측정법(CVM)을 활용한 녹색 공공건축물 조성의 비용지불의사액 추정에 관한 연구
- Received : 2015.01.30
- Accepted : 2015.03.12
- Published : 2015.03.31
Currently, green house gas(GHG) emissions in korea is aiming for a 30% reduction that it is compared to BAU by 2020. To this end, the government has proceed to a variety of reduction policies in GHG. In particular, GHG reduction effect in the public buildings is being a active discussion. It needs to reduce GHG for energy efficiency improvements in the way that public buildings are operated and maintained by public taxes. In this background, the purpose of this paper is to study environmental values judgement for non-market goods in the residents who use public buildings. The results of study are as follows; Respond to first suggested price was found the higher in price, the lower in willingness to pay(WTP). The result of second suggested price was as the same. Analysis of DBDC CVM revealed that income level shows a positive impact on WTP, but the other variables are irrelevant to WTP. Therefore, the citizen participation of the local population seems absolutely necessary to more effective GHG reduction of public sector in the future.
CVM;DBDC;Green house gas(GHG);Green public buildings;Willingness to pay(WTP)
- K. H. Yu, S. K. Cho, S. H. Oh, E. Y. Sung, "A study on the urban methods for the environment-friendly neighborhood development", Architecture & Urban Research Institute, AURI-based, pp.1-2, 2009
- Y. H. Kim, S. J. Eo, "A Study on the low-carbon planning element and carbon reduction effect in public buildings -Focused on Cheongju city-", Journal of the Korea Academia-Industrial Cooperation Society, Vol. 14, No.6, pp.3044, 2013 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.6.3043 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.6.3043
- Y. B. Lee, T. H. Ko, G. S. Hong, H. J. Ji, "A Study on the Economic Valuation of Public Services: Focusing on the Item-by-item Review Program in KIPO", The Korea Association for Policy Analysis and Evaluation, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 173-176, 2008
- E. E. Lee, J. J. Kim, "Estimation of value of freeway traffic information using Contingent Valuation Method", The Journal of Korean Institute of Transport Systems, Vol. 3 No. 2, p. 56, 2004.
- J. H. Lim, T. H. Ko, K. S. Hwang, Y. C. Yang, "The economic value analysis for the reformation of public transportation service using Contingent Valuation Method", Korean Society and Public Administration, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 181-186, 2007.
- K. R. Kang, "Estimating the conservation value of recreation forests in Chungbuk through CVM", Journal of Korean Forest Society, Vol. 99, No. 6, pp. 903-904, 2010.
- Y. H. Lee, D. W. Kim, Y. S. Kim, "Evaluation on the economic value of the national assembly's fence opening using Contingent Valuation Method(CVM)", Journal of Social Science, Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 214-226. 2011.
- Y. M. Koo, H. S. Kang, M. S. Lee, "An economic value for construction of ecological stream on Hong Cheon area, Korea, Journal of Korean Society of Environment and Ecology, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 71-79, 2014. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.13047/KJEE.2014.28.1.71 https://doi.org/10.13047/KJEE.2014.28.1.71
- S. S. Ok, "A contingent valuation of the cultural resource digital contents development program", Journal of Korean Humanities Content Society, Vol. 13, pp. 49-63, 2008.