- Volume 16 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The study on the Diagnosis of SMEs Innovation Capability for the Value Innovation and Innovation Strategy -Focused on the Utilization of the VIQ(Value Innovation Quotient)-
중소기업의 가치혁신역량진단과 혁신전략 설정에 관한 연구 -가치혁신툴(VIQ)의 활용을 중심으로-
- Received : 2014.10.12
- Accepted : 2015.03.12
- Published : 2015.03.31
This study diagnosed the innovation capability of SMEs by utilizing the VIQ(Value Innovation Quotient) and deduced the innovation strategy. VIQ is the diagnosis tool for measuring the innovation capability of the SMEs focusing on the value innovation. SMEs can utilize this tool for diagnosis and deduce the innovation strategy. This study selected the high-growth venture company- K company and analyse it and deduced the innovation strategy. Innovation strategy can be as follows; Firstly, agile strategy formulation tool such as business intelligence and scenario planning should be adopted for the flexible business planning. Secondly, speedy decision making process should be made. Thirdly, open communication and empowerment process should be made. This paper can present the method of evaluating and diagnosis of value innovation capability of SMEs and innovation strategy formulation process.
Value Innovation Quotient;Diagnosis of Innovation Capability;Innovation Strategy
- Vivekanand B. Khanapuri et al(2011), Assessing Value Innovation potential of Indian Organization, March 28-30, 2011, International Conference on Technology and Business Management
- Chung(2011), Strategic Technology Management, ParkYongSa, 3nd edition, 2011, pp397-443.
- Chung(2012), Technology and Management, KyeongMunsa, 2nd edition, 2012, pp 49-52
- WonYoung Lee(2010), Technology Economics, Seongneung Press, pp 167-pp 171
- Frederick Betz(2011), Managing Technological Innovation, Competitive Advantage from Change, John Wiley & Sons DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/9780470927564 https://doi.org/10.1002/9780470927564
- Lorsch, Jay W. (1986), Managing Culture: The Invisible Barrier to Strategic Change, California Management Review, 28: 96-109 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/41165187 https://doi.org/10.2307/41165187
- SRI(2001), Applying Scenarios to Enhance a Technology Strategy, Technology Management Part, Session 9, SRI, 2001.
- Gail L. Rein(2004), From experience: Creating Synergy between Marketing and Research and Development, Journal of product innovation management, 2004 vol. 21 pp 33-43 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.0737-6782.2004.00052.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.0737-6782.2004.00052.x
- Jay A. Conger and Rabindra N. Kanungo(1988), The Empowerment Process: Integrating Theory and Practice, The Academy of Management Review, Vol. 13, No. 3 (Jul., 1988), pp. 471-482 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/258093 https://doi.org/10.2307/258093
- Heather Yurko(2013), Building your innovation culture, CIMS Newsletter, Jan/Feb, 2013
- Jim Smith(2014), A Roadmap for the Future, Quality Magazine, Jun, 2014
- R.A. D'Aveni(1994), Hyper-Competition, Simon & Schuster, 1994
- R.A. D'Aveni(1995), "Coping with hypercompetition: utilizing the new 7S's framework," Academy of Management Executive vol. 9, pp 45-57, 1995.
- Aiman-Smith et al.(2005), "Assessing your organization's potential for value innovation", RTM(Research Technology Management), March-April.